PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 09:04:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need a little help...

Started by RiceBaby,

Previous topic - Next topic

RiceBaby

I need a program to encode avi or divx to dvd...having a problem finding the software.  Preferably free  :-X if possible.  Any and all help is much appreciated.  Thanks!!!

Kelly

I bought and used dvd copy pro a few years back....it wasnt actually a program but instructions on how to use sevearl different programs do make dvd copies....and I paid for this info...how dumb was I...anyway I used it a few times and it was a great big hassel...oh it worked but it took like 10 hours to go thru the whole process..needless to say I dont use it anymore..they still email me from time to time saying the whole ordeal is easier now but I have to disagree.....i go to the store and buy the dvd...lol....whats easier than that.....anyway to answer your question....if you type what you asked in a search engine...i.e. google.....you will fine lots of free programs out there to do what you want to do....give it a try if you dont find any....reply back and I guess I can dig up my dvd copy pro disk and find the info for you.

Notquitecherry

Dont know of any good free ones but i use tmpgenc works great  O0

SUEOAKLEY

Here is a GREAT site, it will help you with anything to do with a DVD's or CD's step by step instructions  - Used it daily when I first got my dvd burner - I burn like a pro now. and I have seen the forum for what you are wanting

www.afterdawn.com

SUEOAKLEY

Don't ask questions about DVD ripping/frameserving in here,! This forum is meant for solving problems related directly to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 encoding and burning, sharing valuable information about encoding best-practices, DivX/AVI to DVD etc. - this is from the Afterdawn site, so you can find it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview