PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 12:58:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunder popper

Started by reload39,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

If I'm not mistaken somebody said pogo is aware of the problem and there is something mentioned in the pogo help section.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

angel4grady

Oh ok then I feel a little better, it really is ticking me off that all these people are so ungrateful for all the people that are working on the auto's. I said it in another thread so I don't wanna keep repeating myself. But some people are will to pay Pogo $20-$30 for 6-12 months just to earn badges and a small amount of tokens, but yet they pay $10 here for an auto that's gonna last for a long time and that's probably gonna get them a whole lot further on pogo then they can get themselves and they're complaining about tokens, that you can't really get anything for anyways. I mean if you cash them in you're more likely to get caught with the auto, so why is everyone complaining about the tokens, it's not really money stop acting so ungrateful to the people that are making the auto's and doing a great job at it.

I appreciate everything u guys are going here for us. I know it takes time from your family or friends to help us out thanks so much!!!

have an awesome night!!  O0

Pogo Dalek

My problem isnthat my points arent being awarded...I get my points..,.

Its that the Auto part of the Auto Dont want to Work! it only works after I click on Solve, then click play!

VolsFan

Well, I registered Thunderpopper and it works GREAT!  However, it now says "open Poppit in  your browser" and it IS open in my browser.  Then, when it says it finds it, it does nothing.  Help?  Am I doing something wrong?  I'm a little knew to this so please be patient with me. 

I'm not that familiar with the search tool in this forum, either, soooooo... double help? :'(

Kel

GrumpyBear

The exact same thing happens to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

snatcher

mine will only works with the classic theme all others it says load poppit in ur browser, hope this help out

HoldemLoser

ok folks! The reason you arent getting your bonus tokens etc is pogos fault I have sent technical support an email today about this and am awaiting a reply. My post is visible on the help page in pogo if you wanna go look. I think we should all stop harrassing the programmers about this issue, cos it definitely isnt anything to do with the auto program. Pogo have decided that they can cap the amount of tokens you can win in poppitt because they noticed that we were all winning millions of tokies and they get scared cos theres nothing they can do to stop people like me.

I am a Uk member and therefore not elegible for any jackpot voucher or monry prizes, they know this and cant stop me using an auto.

If they do cut my internet off i will sue, because i pay £80 (around $160 USD a month) to my isp for my broadband connection. So, I think it can be said that i will continue to use my auto programs and also take them on bigtime if they try to stop me!

thats it!

Thanks for doing a great job..... keep the autos coming!

Ender

Quote from: HoldemLoser on March 25, 2005, 05:19:53 PM
ok folks! The reason you arent getting your bonus tokens etc is pogos fault I have sent technical support an email today about this and am awaiting a reply.

I also sent Pogo a message

Motley

Quote from: HoldemLoser on March 25, 2005, 05:19:53 PM
ok folks! The reason you arent getting your bonus tokens etc is pogos fault I have sent technical support an email today about this and am awaiting a reply. My post is visible on the help page in pogo if you wanna go look. I think we should all stop harrassing the programmers about this issue, cos it definitely isnt anything to do with the auto program. Pogo have decided that they can cap the amount of tokens you can win in poppitt because they noticed that we were all winning millions of tokies and they get scared cos theres nothing they can do to stop people like me.

I am a Uk member and therefore not elegible for any jackpot voucher or monry prizes, they know this and cant stop me using an auto.

If they do cut my internet off i will sue, because i pay £80 (around $160 USD a month) to my isp for my broadband connection. So, I think it can be said that i will continue to use my auto programs and also take them on bigtime if they try to stop me!

thats it!

Thanks for doing a great job..... keep the autos coming!

Pogo can't cut off your Internet, they can only ban your Pogo account.  As for being in the UK and not being able to collect monetary prizes, it holds no water with Pogo, in regards to whether you can use an auto or not.  You can still get your account banned because auto use is a violation of their TOS.  You agreed to their conditions the moment you set up an account with them.

HoldemLoser

I still say we should all stop harrassing the programmers  :-\

knight moves

I got this email from Pogo.  I just thought I would post it and let everyone see it.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Occasionally players will experience problems with a game where the token payouts either don't work or aren't as much as they should be. This is usually due to a temporary problem with our prize server. We are automatically alerted whenever there is a problem with our prize system, and we work quickly to resolve any problems that arise.

Try playing a little bit later, and the token system should pay out properly.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Pogo Chadvick
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Homer

Chadvick? :o LOL Wonder if that's a typo. ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

theoneandonly

Maybe you should change your INTERNET provider Motley......
£80 per month is WAYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH
Way Way too much.............

theoneandonly

Oooppps Holdemloser I mean... you should change your ISP

Motley

Quote from: knight moves on March 26, 2005, 01:33:33 PM
I got this email from Pogo.  I just thought I would post it and let everyone see it.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Occasionally players will experience problems with a game where the token payouts either don't work or aren't as much as they should be. This is usually due to a temporary problem with our prize server. We are automatically alerted whenever there is a problem with our prize system, and we work quickly to resolve any problems that arise.

Try playing a little bit later, and the token system should pay out properly.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Pogo Chadvick
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Notified automatically?  Funny, since this has been going on for days now.   >:D  Great job Pogo..on working "quickly" to resolve this. 

Thanks Knight, for posting this..maybe it will put some people's typing fingers a rest from "I like TPII but, it isn't giving me any tokens...please programmers do something about it."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview