PlayBuddy
June 02, 2024, 11:55:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harvest Mania:: A warning to those who get into the high # years...

Started by Cretick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretick

I've noticed it doesn't seem to count all my veggies when I make it to the higher years, ie just now I got 4000+ in one round (not losing till year 8 or whatever) on medium, and it didn't get me the next rank which required <3000, when I already had about 25% progress towards it beforehand. Also, I have over 27k total veggies, which means I should almost be at the Geese rank, but I'm not even at Duck Pond yet. Just thought I'd give people the heads up... I definitely saw it go from "100 something to next rank" to "1000 something to next rank" the next year... I don't really know why, but it did.

angel4grady

Hey just letting you know you're not the only one that happened to it happened to me also, it must be something with Pogo! I don't know if it always does that or if it was just today, but I was in harvest mania and it did the same thing to me and it also does that in Poppit. I was supposed to be on Rank 12 it said 98% til next rank which would have been 12 and i'm still on 11 with 28% til next rank it did that several times.   ??? :o

Have a great day!

Cretick

Been doing a bit more extensive testing... seems to me that you will lose progress if you don't "lose" a round before closing your game... this has got to be a glitch, because it SHOULD be updating every time you get "Game Over" at the end of a year. Still doesnt' explain why I sometimes lose it without even stopping... just suddenyl reverts.

DafoeGirl

>:( >:( >:(
This happened to me twice tonight...I think only when I got into year 7 is when it decided to "forget" about progress for those 7 years.  I've lost about 5000 veg total towards rank between the 2 times it happened.  Now I'm gonna restart my game after year 4 just to be safe.  I hope this problem gets fixed soon.  It really ticked me off because I was working on getting to rank 21 and when you get high in ranks you need lotsa veggies...I feel like I've been playing all afternooon and night...ARGH!

DafoeGirl

??? It hasn't yet done this to me again today...made it to rank 22 without hassle today.  Someone else in the room I was in was having this problem though, so I don't think  all the kinks have been ironed out just yet.  But isn't that Pogo's life story?

Motley

The opposite happened to me today, I had 2477 more veggies to rank 9...finished the season and got the JP spin and then ended the game.  I came back an hour later and had 1044 veggies left to rank 9.  I figured it was a gift for ripping me off my rating points in Pinochle.

Cretick

It appears that I have regained some of my "lost" veggies... still down a couple of thousand, but it caught up a little bit. I guess something's just delayed on the servers, haven't touched Harvest for a couple of days.

DafoeGirl

Cretick

Yeah I don't think I regained any more than 1000 or so... still down just a bit over 4k

Mrkrackers2678

Just wondering if anyone if you peps in here can tall me where i can look for all the ranks in harvest mania. i know the badges but i want to know what the ranks are.

ANYONE?????

philinuk

if u look in yr games award badges it will show u what ranks get you what badges but here is the list of ranks for badges for you

Wishing Well Badge – Harvest 2,700 veggies to achieve rank 3 and win this badge.
Cottage Badge– Harvest 16,800 veggies to achieve rank 9 and win this badge.
Horse and Plow Badge – Harvest 34,300 veggies to achieve rank 13 and win this badge.
Tractor Badge – Harvest 76,000 veggies to achieve rank 19 and win this badge.
Ranch House Badge – Harvest 140,000 veggies to achieve rank 25 and win this badge

Mrkrackers2678

i am not just talking bout the ranks. i want to know al lof them from 1 to 25 if u all know where i can find that at

philinuk

ok u should havea private message from myself explaining how to find this info,but for any other wanting any info on ranks,click on to main pogo cheats page select club pogo chalenges scroll down to "club pogo game ranks" and click on the game you want info on.hope that helps u O0

homelessdog

Sounds like he already knows what ranks get what badges and just wants to know a listing of all the ranks...

I can't provide a link to that information, but if you use google, there are websites that only have Pogo Rank information and nothing else. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview