PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:03:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Blocked

Started by Th1CheatsPogo2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Th1CheatsPogo2

ok hi all. i was trying to log into one of my names and it said blocked account. i have no idea why. i have sent them a email asking why my account was blocked and i have not heard from them. its been like 9 days now. has any of you had your account blocked and did they tell you why it was blocked? >:(

-Brad

SUEOAKLEY

it's been 9 days since you've been blocked.  i would have been calling the 1st one, but I am just pushy,.

Carly

Did you curse, spam, scroll or anything like that? Pogo will block you for doing any of those things.
Hope your issue gets resolved soon and your able to sign back on.

aussie_wombat

Pardon my ignorance but I understand spam. cussing and use of autos but what do ya mean by "scroll"???  ::)

[Admin edit]

IndianLover

tyvm max, i did not know about the disturbance if a person was to scroll, i for one has used it especially if  i was away from computer and had to catch up on a friends conversation. But how do they know who is doing the scrolling? Tks

Motley

Quote from: IndianLover on March 29, 2005, 04:47:36 AM
tyvm max, i did not know about the disturbance if a person was to scroll, i for one has used it especially if  i was away from computer and had to catch up on a friends conversation. But how do they know who is doing the scrolling? Tks

I don't think that is considered scrolling so you are safe...scrolling would be repeating the same thing over and over, i.e., "please help me with my badge"...over and over without interruption.  What you are referring to is using your scroll bar to see what's been said, that is different.  I hope that helps. 

Mars83

Quote from: Th1CheatsPogo2 on March 28, 2005, 12:39:05 PM
ok hi all. i was trying to log into one of my names and it said blocked account. i have no idea why. i have sent them a email asking why my account was blocked and i have not heard from them. its been like 9 days now. has any of you had your account blocked and did they tell you why it was blocked? >:(

-Brad

I suggest to start a new sn because its blocked for good and i been there. i got reported for stupid things.

Joey

Th1CheatsPogo2

i have many names on pogo..bad thing is that i dumped all my tokens into this game..this name had well over 67million.. now with the rest of my names they all have between 15,000 an 55,000 tokens.. so i lost alot of tokens  :'(

-brad

Homer

I'm not trying to criticize you but any account with 67 million tokens in it is bound to draw attention. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Th1CheatsPogo2

u think thats alot..i was in poppit a few weeks ago and this guy had over 109 million.now thats alot of tokens if you dont say. i was like this  :o when i saw this name..lol

-brad

Homer

That's what I'm saying it makes people go  :o then the next thing you know the snitches are reporting you. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SWETCHT

My question would  is  why would anyone want to  keep that  many tokens in their account? 

Mars83

Quote from: SWETCHT on April 02, 2005, 06:11:30 PM

My question would  is  why would anyone want to  keep that  many tokens in their account? 

Simple the more tokens you have the more tickets to buy for the monthly draq for 10 grand.

Joey

Jeffer

While earning millions of tokens with an auto to get more entries for the drawings sounds appealing, The odds of actually getting paid is close to Zero.

It's been well established on the boards that Pogo investigates all large winners and will deny payment if they sense any irregularity.  There's even been claims that they've denied payment on accounts that are "squeaky clean", although that is still in question.  However, Pogo has caught on to passing tokens between accounts in poker rooms, and HAS denied wins because of this sort of activity.

Like Homer said, having that many tokens has become nothing more than a big red "Report Me" sign to snitchs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview