April 30, 2024, 01:05:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We're Having Another Giveaway!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following items do you think we should give away?

Nintendo DS
13 (4.6%)
PlayStation2
9 (3.2%)
PlayStation Portable
39 (13.9%)
XBox 360
87 (31%)
PC
97 (34.5%)
Other: Reply to the poll and post what your idea is.
36 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 261

Homer

We're having another giveaway and we'd like your input. :D

Please choose one of the options above.

If you choose the other option please reply to this poll with your suggestion.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I've voted for "other" and my choice is PS3 when it comes out (whenever that is)

bobby

i'm going for ds , i just got screwed over on my reservation of my 360 today, now i gotta wait til late december >:(

galaxy2010

The ps3 comes out in 2006. The Xbox 360 comes out Nov. 22,2005 which is tuesday, but sadly I have no money :'(

Country Lady

I would rather have all the autos that badge help puts out in the next year. O0
I just bought a new computer and I don't play any of the other game machines.

Scarlette

A New PC would be great......  O0

Jewel

LaundryLady

I'm with CountryLady on the this. All the new games for the next 12 months

LaundryLady :-*

nanners

Julie

:D I vote for the autos too!! and free club pogo for a year O0

foxx

Quote from: Country Lady on November 18, 2005, 11:23:12 PM
I would rather have all the autos that badge help puts out in the next year. O0
I just bought a new computer and I don't play any of the other game machines.

I am also with Country Lady....

How do you people have anytime for other games?  Pogo sucks up most of my free time!   ;)

caroline196

i will vote for anything.i think we should all be grateful that they are giving away anything,lets not all get too greedy

Iceman007

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cherry

All of the options are good, but I think the best prize would be winning autos!! Without this site for them, what else would we have?!! We all keep coming back for more as it is  :)!! I am a pogo junkie and now a part time auto junkie  ::)......I could even get more housework done with a free auto!!  ;D

persistence

I agree with the other ladies(and maybe there was a man in there too???) I would love to have FREE auto's for a year. I have no kids at home and have no reason for all those game boxes...altho I realize some of you people do have kids at home. Lets hear it folks....FREE AUTOS   FREE AUTOS    FREE AUTOS        ENJOY

SANATA

i vote for a new puter and all the auto including all new auto for 24 mo and of course a lifetime of clubpogo not asking to much is it :o

CindyLouWho

Well I'd LOVE to win a new puter considering I need 1 bad, lol.  But I'd like any of the game boxes too since I have grandkids here a lot.  But then the thought of having all the autos is grrreat!  Heck, I'm easy.  I'd be happy if I ever won anything, LOL.  Thanks tho for letting us all have an input on this, this is fun & lots of great comments here.  O0

lilgreenfrog

I think a years worth of service from a house cleaning service would be cool. Expecially on Wednesdays. Is there a "meals on wheels" service for addicts?