PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 07:23:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

***12/07/05 UPDATE*** TideRider Version 1.2 version is here.

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

wish i was that smart to make autos..maybe one day...but for now good job oscar great auto O0

ME4SPADES_

well im waiting and if Oscar need is sleep i can wait .... when i do get it he can have coffe krispy cream and pogo and he want beer later mmmm with a steak,baked pot, corn on the cob and a salad well tell me where to send xmas gift cert. would love to give Oscar,Homer and Mayhen on for a christmas gift for all they have done to help us get this badges if you want it just pm  you sweet auto ppl we all love ya and big  :-* :-* :D :D :D HUGS thanks from all of us member here God Bless you all

saskia

hey Oscar; you know something new about my stellar code (German 7 letter); i need something to play, i am really bored, when you cant find a solution let us change the game ;)

SaintHiρρo

Hey Oscar,

I try not to complain because I'm sure a million other people will come on here and do that. I will, however, point out something I noticed with the trial I ran this morning. I was watching the game and anytime I drew a card (like a 6) and the next card I draw is a 6, I get that popup telling me I can either split them or stand. The auto will close that popup and then wait for me to manually choose my next move. I watched it for a good 5 mins to see if it will make the move or if I should move myself. So I paused the auto and played a few games myself until I got another set of back to back cards. When that popup arrived, I clicked the box to say "don't show this again" and then I left the auto run after that. From that point on, I didn't have any problems with this situation for the rest of my trial period. I don't know if this is common but I just wanted to point that out. Tell Joshua to keep up the good work!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Blu

It's kicking butt for me, but if you do updates...add a way too play power up cards. Just a tip.  O0

orion42

great new helper as always Oscar :D

1 question i was using the trial and when i have lets say 2 fives does it split same cards ?

thank you
orion42

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Blu

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 08, 2005, 01:02:06 PM
Give me a screen shot of that

I would love to give you a screen shot but I used up the trial period this morning and no longer have access to it. I guess whenever I get around to buying it, I can see if I'm having the same problem. Cheers!

HHCORY

for some reason it does not reconize that the game window is open. i know it probibly something to do with my computer. i have already turned off the smooth edging but i dont know what else to do. thanks for the help

orion42

hi oscar

does it mean anything when program is running i use aol as brouser it flickers the brouser heading on top and bottom when

program is running?

orion42
thank you 8)

BlueFrog

Grrrrrrrrrrr I really like the auto's, but lots of em,for 3 computers. ;D just get really frustrated when I try one, it goes haywire on me, the % shoots down to zero in about 3 minutes ( I set the auto 3rd click from the right, between slow and med went to the power room came back it was down to zero)  :'(  download the update  and it says 0 % time left must register. PLZ do tell does the update work? With or without a few bugs to be worked out? I'm not trying to be a problem child, maybe a brat  >:D just wanna know if it works good.You guys are still the best ;)
Thanks Very much, and have a S T Day <SEG>  Susaan

Homer

I have used this auto and I now have the 3rd badge. It works with absolutely no issues on my pc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jinx55

Quote from: orion42 on December 09, 2005, 07:04:43 PM
hi oscar

does it mean anything when program is running i use aol as brouser it flickers the brouser heading on top and bottom when

program is running?

orion42
thank you 8)

Try another browser IE or Firefox....I think AOL is the problem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview