This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Stellar Sweeper Challenge

Started by BoJangles,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoJangles

Anybody know enuff about this game to know whether or not the auto will do what the next challenge asks for (left clicking)?  Thanks!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BoJangles on March 23, 2006, 09:52:48 AM
Anybody know enuff about this game to know whether or not the auto will do what the next challenge asks for (left clicking)?  Thanks!

I believe the auto takes advantage of the right click option to remove the majority of the playing field. It's really not hard to play this game using only left click. It's just time consuming.

SI

Actually, the twin click (L+R) might work for this badge:

QuoteStellar Sweeper: "Left-Click" to clear 1,500 squares this week! (Win the game to collect your progress. Squares that clear automatically do not count!)

I think the "squares that clear automatically" refers to clicking on an open space and a chunk of the grid gets exposed.  Then again, I could be wrong lol.

Tara

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 23, 2006, 12:53:00 PM
Actually, the twin click (L+R) might work for this badge:

QuoteStellar Sweeper: "Left-Click" to clear 1,500 squares this week! (Win the game to collect your progress. Squares that clear automatically do not count!)

I think the "squares that clear automatically" refers to clicking on an open space and a chunk of the grid gets exposed.  Then again, I could be wrong lol.

I'm thinking the same thing as you DJ

hades

nanners

They can't do that to a poor old lady with gnarly bent up clicking fingers.... :))

SI

Well, as someone that likes the game, I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.  I couldn't see that badge taking more than a couple of hours to get, less if they allow the twin-click. O0

nanners

*Makes a note* Keep DJ in mind for stellar badge. thank you for the offer. :-*

Fluffy756

ee4.gif Can you use the auto I am sure it work, right. I hate this game it took so long just too get it done not looking happy about doing it and the other badge not all. Might need help in that one....

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview