Main Menu

Phlinx

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

i do to..but i think ill wait for an auto cus im to lazy

ImRicherThanUAll

FlippantOne

This is for Bob and Oscar. I know that you guys are working extremely hard on many programs to distribute to the public, and I see the message on your site about trying to get the Phlinx auto out before this upcoming challenge, just wondered with it almost being the challenges eve, if you guys were nearing completion and think that this will be released on Wed. or Thu., and let me reiterate how much I love your programs and appreciate the time you put into them, just a plain old question from a plain old dude, Thanks a bunch.  :) ;)

Swiss_EU

Is Phlinx Auto coming out or I have to finish the game myself?  ::)

Homer

They are trying to get a phlinx auto together before the end of the challenge. There is no guarantee it will be ready. I suggest you start working on the challenge. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

Took me less than an hour to get.  Pretty easy.

sexyman2004

Quote from: Homer on June 17, 2004, 06:17:28 PM
They are trying to get a phlinx auto together before the end of the challenge. There is no guarantee it will be ready. I suggest you start working on the challenge. ;)
how long will it be till it comes out thanx

mwrules

Quote from: Swiss_EU on June 17, 2004, 05:15:32 PM
Is Phlinx Auto coming out or I have to finish the game myself?  ::)

just do the challenge on easy.  takes very little time

Homer

Quote from: sexyman2004 on June 18, 2004, 06:12:57 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 17, 2004, 06:17:28 PM
how long will it be till it comes out thanx

Your answer is in my original post. ;)

honeypyye

I got mine and my son's badge on the first day...LOL

Homer

honeypyye

It's very easy...just time consuming for ppl like me that just set it on beginner...=)

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: usnavyjo1 on June 19, 2004, 09:53:14 PM
rather have the mahjong auto cause the beta sucks... phlinx is too easy to need an auto...lmao

whoever said they needed to have a phlinx auto before the mahjong one was out of their mind...

and for those of us who purchased the mahjong beta and were promised the full auto "SOON" "Damn did we get cheated!!!"

last update on badge help was April 5th...lol   What a joke if you don't deliver what you promise... you should have just said it was too hard to make a good version... but then noone would have purchased the beta right? I see how it works... what a rip!

That will teach you to buy a beta!  It's like buying a car with no gas tank sometimes.  Let this be a lesson learned.  Like I said, give Bob time and he will get the autos out.  One guy can only do so much at a time.

Quit whining.  I think it clearly stated it was BETA and not to purchase unless it worked on your computer... so quit bitching.

Swiss_EU

yeah the game is pretty easy, so it's not an issue if the auto will come out later. The only thing is that the game is boring, lol, that's why I'd like to use the auto.

You are doing a great job guys, thanks for all the beautiful autos you've made so far  ;D

DJ_

Yup Bob's the man if he can't do it no one can!  ;)

Santa69

Quote from: Swiss_EU on June 22, 2004, 08:07:06 AM
yeah the game is pretty easy, so it's not an issue if the auto will come out later. The only thing is that the game is boring, lol, that's why I'd like to use the auto.

Me too I this a boring game and wonder how long it will be before it nobody is playing it, like green back and dice derby.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview