Jungle Gin Auto

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 14, 2006, 06:34:50 AM
Quote from: Homer on September 13, 2006, 07:01:52 PM
Quote from: foxtrot on September 13, 2006, 06:58:19 PM
homer, are you gonna give the broke people a chance to win it

Where were you Tuesday? I just had a giveaway.
ya had a lotta giveaways, lately... ya been very generous... V.E.R.Y

ya they have been and we do ty alot for all the contest you have been giving us :-*

Parrots

this auto stops on me after just a few games  !@#$  can anyone tell me why this is happening

Homer

Quote from: Parrots on September 14, 2006, 03:50:47 PM
this auto stops on me after just a few games  !@#$  can anyone tell me why this is happening

The program is still being worked on. This is just the initial release. When an update is available I will post it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on September 14, 2006, 03:56:14 PM
Quote from: Parrots on September 14, 2006, 03:50:47 PM

The program is still being worked on. This is just the initial release. When an update is available I will post it.

Thank homer  8)

Insatiable4NYPD

:ooo Im wondering is it me or is this auto not that smart, I mean it wins maybe 40% of the time and it discards good cards an keeps lousy ones and I just can watch it, also it doesnt hit ok when computer cancels hands and sometimes gets stuck on what to throw out ... grrrr

nightperson

Quote from: Insatiable4NYPD on September 14, 2006, 07:18:12 PM
:ooo Im wondering is it me or is this auto not that smart, I mean it wins maybe 40% of the time and it discards good cards an keeps lousy ones and I just can watch it, also it doesnt hit ok when computer cancels hands and sometimes gets stuck on what to throw out ... grrrr

they are doing an upgrade on the Jungle Gin, Homer will let us know when the upgrade is done

Mary

Insatiable4NYPD

Homer

*** 09/15/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.1 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. If you want to play "Oklahoma" Gin MAKE SURE SMOOTH FONT EDGES IS TURNED OFF!!!  If you don't understand how to turn off Smooth Font Edges, please do not use this program with the "Oklahoma" Gin option.  A smooth font edges version may follow, I'm seeing if it's possible.

Tara

Tara

Quote from: chummychum on September 16, 2006, 11:15:36 AM
nice hat

From what I heard, she will get naked and just wear the hat if you wanna take her out.

chummychum

sign me up. I'll need to see her hat collection as I need diversity

Tara

Quote from: chummychum on September 16, 2006, 12:07:35 PM

For some reason, I believe the diversity she has to offer wouldn't be in an assortment of hats.

Mary

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on September 16, 2006, 12:54:04 PM
Quote from: chummychum on September 16, 2006, 12:07:35 PM

For some reason, I believe the diversity she has to offer wouldn't be in an assortment of hats.

:oo

chummychum

diseases....hats....whatever, its all good.

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

Homer

*** 09/16/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.3 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. If you want to play "Oklahoma" Gin MAKE SURE SMOOTH FONT EDGES IS TURNED OFF!!!  If you don't understand how to turn off Smooth Font Edges, please do not use this program with the "Oklahoma" Gin option.  A smooth font edges version may follow, I'm seeing if it's possible

Mary

Luna

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview