Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw shortcut

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pull the handle all the way down and use the magnet Scarlet. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Oh ok. I was going to say it takes longer to stack them. ;) I know what your doing. :P

Homer

No. I happen to have impeccable timing. LOL

Usually bouncing between here and pogo. LOL ;)

Homer

Homer

phillydogg

OK...this lil shortcut works good....BUT....i am getting nowhere in the progress, i am playing on hard difficulty and i finish a puzzle and the progress will move...I finish a second puzzle and it moves back...WTF? Any ideas on whats going on???

Homer

I haven't had that problem but another member said you need to complete 20 puzzles on the hard setting to get the badge.  :)

phillydogg

ive been doing that homer....ive solved a shitload of puzzles....been solving the hard ones in about 5 mins each but they dont advance my progress....I dont know what is going on

Homer

Must be something wrong with pogo. :-\ I imagine you've tried another room right?

phillydogg

i just sent a pm to ya homer...im getting pissed here

Homer

I got it and replied. I don't think it's your pc or anything it sounds like a pogo issue. :-\

phillydogg

Ty for your help homer, it has to be another of the famous pogo glitches. I solved close to 150 puzzles and the first 70 or so were by myself, without the shortcut....I still only have 1 badge of the 3. So even if i was playing on easy level I should have at least 2 badges allready....Maybe someone else has some idea whats going on. Thanx again Homer

Homer

Your welcome. Wish I could be of more help. :)

Barbara

Hey Philly, are you doing the same case again?  I was doing one case over again.  I don't know if this helps but you have to do case #1, #2, #3.  I think I was repeating case #2 and going nowhere.

phillydogg

Nope, I was doing them in order. It just isnt giving me credit for the progress I have made. I just had to finish the same puzzle 4 times to get the second badge. It says Ive finished 140 puzzles in my stats. That should be well over 2 badges even on the Easy setting. And atleast half of those 140 were on the hard setting.

bob@pogopal

PhillyDogg,

Pogo will allow one to continue playing on the same case even after it is completed. After one gets a badge, one has to explicitly select a new case; otherwise, one does not advance toward any badge.

I did not play on the hard level, but the game reliably advances on the medium and easy levels provided one is playing for a case one has not yet completed.

phillydogg

I'll try to explain this better. I finished the first case on the EASY setting (Disappearing Act). Then I started on the second case (Lost Soul).  Then I read the tip we are talking about in here. I changed the difficulty setting to HARD and the tip/shortcut works great, BUT......When I finish a puzzle, It shows that my progress has advanced.  For example, I'll go from 34% to 41%. After I finish the next puzzle it says the same thing....41%. Its another pogo screwup. It might have to do with switching the difficulty setting in the middle of a case.  >:(

griffinfish

homer i read your helper   and how do you refresh the game?
i was a bit lost with that

just wanted to add to this shortcut....

what i do is i find the bottom right corner of the puzzle and put it off to the side...Then I put all the pieces(from the drawer too) in a neat stack on the board(use the magnet).  I then hover that corner piece over the stack until it connects to ONE piece....then refresh the game.  When u come back all the pieces in the stack will be in order from the bottom corner up.  Just start connecting the pieces.  It takes me less than 5 mins per game or medium level

I hope i explained that well enough u can all understand it

Homer

griffinfish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview