Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw shortcut

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer32

Yeah, messed up my Jigsaw auto (JigSpy)--
used to solve the puzzle on medium level in 3 seconds... All that time went for nothing lmao
(it did get me all my badges though)

Hope badgehelp makes his soon...
Since ZW aint gunna make ne more hard games really he said.

joeyblow45634

That was a bummer that they fixed the glitch. >:(

If they are so concerned about a  little thing like that, then maybe they should get their act in gear and fix the real  game problems. For example showing you one picture and giving you another instead of the one they showed you. Or this when you get to the clue and you have to solve 2-5 different ones before you get the actual one that give you the clue.  Maybe they should also fix the progress  too. Make it stay they where you left off instead of taking some of it away.

But I guess that is pogo for you...

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Slayer32 on November 30, 2004, 06:43:24 PM
Yeah, messed up my Jigsaw auto (JigSpy)--
used to solve the puzzle on medium level in 3 seconds... All that time went for nothing lmao
(it did get me all my badges though)

Hope badgehelp makes his soon...
Since ZW aint gunna make ne more hard games really he said.

What was JigSpy and where did you get it from?  I think we were all using the stack method and right and left clicking to get the pieces in order.  I never heard of JigSpy before.

Mayhem

QuoteWhat was JigSpy and where did you get it from?

Some people make their own auto's for personal use.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

Some people make their own auto's for personal use.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.........You've got to be smart to do that, guess I am smart in other ways.....hahaha.   ;) O0

_-Rebel-_

AttaGirl42

Hi Everyone!

I was just in Jigsaw Detective and discovered that I can still pile all the pieces on top of each other and hover the top piece around to connect them all. I had read that this no longer worked, but it worked for me today and I did 11 puzzles.
Just thought I'd let you all know!

:)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: AttaGirl42 on December 05, 2004, 03:05:20 PM
Hi Everyone!

I was just in Jigsaw Detective and discovered that I can still pile all the pieces on top of each other and hover the top piece around to connect them all. I had read that this no longer worked, but it worked for me today and I did 11 puzzles.
Just thought I'd let you all know!

:)

Explain in detail.. I have tried this MANY times in MANY rooms, Club & non Club too & it hasnt worked

Homer

The part that doesn't work anymore is piling and sorting via the left click right click process.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

What top piece do you hover over the other ones????  I can not still get it to work.

joeyblow45634

Quote from: BeetahCheetah on November 09, 2004, 05:27:28 PM
i found a glitch on accident... it takes a bit but it works and it's pretty cool... so... make the border.. open the tray stack all the pieces on top of each other drag them to the puzzle board and close the room... when you go back in the room it will ask if you want to continue the game... say yes... your pile will still be there.. and all the pieces in order of where they go!! lol they start in the bottom right corner and go from bottom to top, bottom to top, bottom to top.  O0 ;)

I was wondering does any one know if this glitch still works?? Or did pogo fix all glithes for the game.
Thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview