This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LOVE YOUR PROGRAMMERS!!!!!!!

Started by LeelooMin,

Previous topic - Next topic

LeelooMin

:-* they bust ass for us, do all the hard work, and make our lives easier- even helping us out on those hard assed badges- for all the long games- not only for challenges-

guys-- keep up the good work- you all deserve a  O0  O0 for all the work you do-  for me- it is VERY appreciated- i can not tell you how much i love these progs- with carpal tunnel and stuff its ahrd to do almost anything- and pogo being one of my hobbies-  aside from a little PSP here and there- watching the auto play while i watch tv is actually entertaining and seeing ranks fly before my eyes, like in panda- i finished that in a week with the auto, and got up to Z 7th in a week and a half in www, and finished WCS with auto- :)

so lets all appreciate out programmers!!!!

Wen

BadgeHelpBill

kazandchip

RocknRollGirl

And a "Hugh" thank you from Louisiana.....without your programs I do not know where half of us would be......THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!!!!!!  ;) O0 ;) O0 ;) O0

drgnwrrr4onyx

very big thanks and new mexico luvs ya and all the work you do O0

Desecration

yeah i have to thank you as well.... Life is now not the same since i have found out about you guys.

THANKS

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

fuzzyferrets

yes the programs are great but i cant by them no paypal

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

LeelooMin

i mostly started this to give kudos to bob and oscar- they are both great- as well as the rest of the team behind the scenes- they have gone above and beyond for me- so thanks again guys- and its my b day dammit  ;D (and ty oscar for my pressie- will come in useful) Wen

Barbara

Do we actually get to pick a personal programmer to love?   ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

Yep, and your choices are:

A. Oscar
B. Oscar
C. Oscar
D. All of the above

Choose wisely, young squirrel
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

I pick (call me, Oscar) Bob, because (call me, Oscar) Bob made (call me, Oscar) Dottie's Dauber, (collect if you want, Oscar) which helped me to get my bingo badges (anytime, night or day, Oscar) and I do not enjoy bingo at all!

bob@pogopal

Topher

As a  mother of four, who i'm sure lost brain cells every time my water broke, i'm in awe everytime i use an auto, you guys are awesome, i can't even begin to imagine how you do it.    As for my favorite auto guy, it's the one whose auto i happen to be using at the time.  What can I say, i have no loyalty,  and no, i'm not a republican.

BadgeHelpBill

Wow. So many mixed emotions from that last post.

1.) Ewww.
2.) Awww.
3.) Sheesh. We're just doing what we love to do...
4.) Thanks to all of our wonderful customers!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview