This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by 1euhlb,

Previous topic - Next topic

1euhlb

I have noticed that Pogo fixed the clitch in the Jigsaw Detective puzzle, that saddens me, I know it is easy but oh so boring with the same puzzles over and over, I will keep searching for another clitch, if anyone else comes across one please share!!
Thanks 1euhlb :-[

SmoothFox

Haven't seen any glitches.  Bought two different helpers for the game.  Jigsaw Detector and JiggySaw

Jigsaw Detector = Doesn't move the pieces. I have to get out of the game after a X nbr of minutes and go back in and finish it manually. 

JiggySaw = I can see the pieces moving - putting the puzzle together but takes 15 minutes to finish the puzzle.

Any suggestions how to speed up the second game so it doesnt take 15 minutes? Changing the speed makes it not want to stop and place the pieces.

Thanks

Homer

Jigsaw Detector may look like it isn't working but it really is. Sometimes it gives the appearance that the screen is frozen but it is still working. If I remember correctly it finishes puzzles in about 7-8 minutes. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gopher

but what bad about jigsaw detective is it doesnt allow to play on hard which bums me cuz i need my badge like now :o

Homer

Why do you need right this moment? Doesn't come out until tomorrow. ???

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

somethingspecail

actally pogo changed it. it does come out on the 1st

fuzzyferrets

ok thanks i still gotta get 2 badges for it  >:(

Homer

I don't believe there is a time limit on them. Is there? ???

somethingspecail

this is what i copied from the whats new on pogo

On the first day of each month we release a new case in Jigsaw Detective. On December 1st, a new case called "Who Canned Christmas?" will be available for you to play. Here's the lowdown on the new case:

The unthinkable has happened! Christmas has been cancelled and it's up to our venerable Gumshoe to find out why. He can't do it alone, however, he'll need your help sifting through all the new puzzles and clues, and he'll need a travel partner as he heads to the North Pole to get to the bottom of this mind-bending mystery. Solve the case and a shiny new badge will be yours!

Here's how to change cases in Jigsaw Detective:

Finish the puzzle you're currently working on
After your Jackpot Spin, click the 'Back to Main' button
Click on the 'Change Case' matchbook
Click the right arrow button until you see "Case #4: Who Canned Christmas". Click on it to activate it
Click OK
If you're in the middle of a case and want to play the new case right away, feel free to do so. You can resume your old case (where you left off) whenever you like.

fuzzyferrets

no homer there is no time limit to complete the cases

Homer

Mayhem

Quoteactally pogo changed it. it does come out on the 1st

That is correct. I assumed 1/05 meant Jan 5  :-\
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

OldTurtle

Quote from: Homer on December 30, 2004, 04:03:41 PM
Jigsaw Detector may look like it isn't working but it really is. Sometimes it gives the appearance that the screen is frozen but it is still working. If I remember correctly it finishes puzzles in about 7-8 minutes. ;)
It takes me about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes to solve the puzzle.  Where is the gain?

Homer

Not having to sit there and do it yourself. ;)

BoredNItaly

just to let everyone know the new case opened today in jigsaw  1-1-05

Scarlett

Sort of glitch with Auto.
My Jigsaw detector does do the puzzle but something in Pogo isn't working well with it and it will lock up.  If I stop the jigsaw auto when it does that and hit the right corner x to close the Pogo window and reenter the room several of my puzzles were almost finished and I only had to add in a few pieces.

SmoothFox

If Jigsaw Detector is moving at the speed of light, completing the puzzle that I never see completed without hitting the X and going back in, will it ever refresh the screen on its own and complete the puzzle and move on to a new one by itself?  I don't think so.  How about a speed that is way slower.  I have a fast connection but a computer that is older. Maybe if you could slow it down so that I actually see the pieces moving like Jiggy Saw, it would complete the puzzle and move on to another puzzle all by itself???

If Jiggy Saw would work on "easy" maybe it wont take 15 minutes per puzzle to put together.  Where's the suggestion box? LOL

Thanks

Dream Faerie

Quote from: SmoothFox on January 01, 2005, 07:46:40 AM
If Jigsaw Detector is moving at the speed of light, completing the puzzle that I never see completed without hitting the X and going back in, will it ever refresh the screen on its own and complete the puzzle and move on to a new one by itself?  I don't think so.  How about a speed that is way slower.  I have a fast connection but a computer that is older. Maybe if you could slow it down so that I actually see the pieces moving like Jiggy Saw, it would complete the puzzle and move on to another puzzle all by itself???

If Jiggy Saw would work on "easy" maybe it wont take 15 minutes per puzzle to put together.  Where's the suggestion box? LOL

Thanks

Omg! I love this auto... Personally, I wouldnt change a thing on it, but I am not a programmer either...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview