Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTG Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 18, 2008, 05:13:33 PM
Here is my problem with this game.  I've installed and uninstalled redownloaded, installed 15 times, done all the stuff but all I get when I run the game is a black screen with a white box in middle where the Pogo pops in and then it goes black.  A few seconds later I hear the music and if I move the mouse around I can find things to click on but can't see anything because game screen is black.

Anyone know how to fix this?  XP SP3

Make sure you have the latest flash player

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=DXLUJ

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

Way to go bowling  >:D ticks me off...the ball goes to slow and i don't get enoung time for second ball....

C~M

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 18, 2008, 05:20:21 PM
Make sure you have the latest flash player

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=DXLUJ

Thanks Homer, but I noticed while it is installing, it installs Flash 10, but after I downloaded and installed again I ran it and same thing so I used task manager to exit and went and installed flash from the site again and still same thing happens with black screen and music.

john82379

My game has been running smoothly all morning.  I went outside to clean snow for a while and came back and now it runs choppy.  I tried unchecking the "million colors" option and making the graphics "low" but it's still hitching.  Anyone else having problems with WTGB or is it just me?

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on December 18, 2008, 05:28:35 PM
Way to go bowling  >:D ticks me off...the ball goes to slow and i don't get enoung time for second ball....

The faster you let go of the ball, the faster it will go. You should see like a orange line in front of the ball, just let it go,don't try to stretch that aiming line out.

Gawd I suck at explaining.

Tara

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 18, 2008, 05:54:36 PM
Thanks Homer, but I noticed while it is installing, it installs Flash 10, but after I downloaded and installed again I ran it and same thing so I used task manager to exit and went and installed flash from the site again and still same thing happens with black screen and music.

Is the game jumping down in your task bar after it turns black?

leitabug

i been having that black screen problem also..have done everything everyone has suggested..i have had that black screen open so long that it now says my trial time is over..lol don't know if i dare buy it, not sure if i will be able to play it..and i didn't buy the pic.one saving up for this one..i better start talking real nice to santa..thanks all for you help.. :<<

C~M

Quote from: Tara on December 18, 2008, 06:06:45 PM
Is the game jumping down in your task bar after it turns black?

No, it stays up on screen black and I can move the mouse all over it and the cursor will change from arrow to a pointing hand where I can click.  I have to use ctrl+esc to minimize it to task bar in order to get task manager up and close it.

Stinkerbell

Kris

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 18, 2008, 07:17:00 PM
And you have your badge!   :^*    (OO)
Thank you so very much. :^*  Now can you complete Diner Dash for me :)) :)))  Just kidding! (OO)

Sugar N Spice

BabyCheetah

I've been having that problem with the auto on all of my downloadables.  and I follow all of the correct settings but nada.  Gl with your auto.

jeffy

Quote from: xgingerx on December 18, 2008, 05:28:35 PM

like the others said let go when your line is more reddish orange and not yellow. ALSO try going to the pro shop and switching to a ball with more speed :)

OR just strike every time and dont worry about a second ball LOL <3

this should go under braggin rights but so far ive hit a 290 and 279 and pogo says my best game is a 2. pogos stat keeping sux..!!

PogoHatesKristy

Not sure if I put this here or not but tonight while I was playing the Lady in Wacky Lanes I was clicking both the right and left buttons on my mouse(strictly out of boredom not looking for a glitch) and it was making my screen jump and she was missing the pins. It only took me the 25 games to get done with her! Not sure if was just my computer or not but hey its worth a try if your sick of bowling against that TURKEY lady!

FreecellFanny

Well, the game installs and plays fine on my husband's laptop. I put in a tech support question at Pogo to try and resolve this because hubby ain't gonna give up his computer so I can play a game.  :-\

During the initial installation, I got a warning pop-up from Trend Micro asking if I wanted to allow the program access to the internet. Of course I said yes. I'm wondering if that has something to do with my difficulty.  Odd thing though, after uninstalling and reinstalling I never got that pop-up again. :OO

Mistyeyed

i tried the auto this morning and i couldnt get it to even start playing the game..it kept going back and forth from one screen to the other..kept bouncing back to the pro shop then the alley,then back to the pro shop..

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 20, 2008, 05:02:02 AM
Well, the game installs and plays fine on my husband's laptop. I put in a tech support question at Pogo to try and resolve this because hubby ain't gonna give up his computer so I can play a game.  :-\

During the initial installation, I got a warning pop-up from Trend Micro asking if I wanted to allow the program access to the internet. Of course I said yes. I'm wondering if that has something to do with my difficulty.  Odd thing though, after uninstalling and reinstalling I never got that pop-up again. :OO

you will only get the trend popup once

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

I don't know what the heck the problem was but I ended up copying the entire program file onto a removable drive from hubby's computer and copying it onto my own and it worked and I've been playing the game.

Thanks for the suggestions Homer.  :!!

xgingerx

someone plz help me... i got the screen unchecked...but i can't get the cheat to work...
i went to options and checked all the lil boxes...do i need to do that? anyway the cheat will not work...now what do i need to do?   

ticked of in Utah >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview