This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Tokens auto

Started by Six,

Previous topic - Next topic

Six

Try this again, If you tried the auto and it worked for you, please help, Windows xp, small fonts, pick crystal, vm java smooth edges off, tried several differnt ways and still sits there, says playing, but nothing happens, i've tried the tips posted, still nothing, yes my computer is plugged in and working,it's been said a new release is being worked on, and i e-mailed joe yesterday, So if it works for you, maybe someone can tell me how they have their systewm set up and i can try that..

Buzzman

I found if you drag the game window, not the auto window, up out of the way of the auto, that seems to help for me.  I'm not sure if anyone else had tried that but it is something I have to do to get it working.

Thadius856

I'm havin problems too.

The auto runs for about 5 screens, then stops once it reaches:

Pick her up!
Eagerly you knock on the door. Crystal opens it. "Hi!" she says. "You look great!"

Come on in...

Thadius856

Well, it turns out that while it won't run in Firefox, it does just fine in Internet Explorer.

Bah, why must big business get all the support? *sigh*

Kashmir6449

KeyLargoBlues,

I posted this on another thread:  I was having the same problem at first.  Nothing was happening on the screen, yet the program said it was "Playing".  I found that on my computer, I have to completely NOT touch the mouse at all after I hit START.  Try that.  Click on the character "Crystal", then move your mouse over to the START button, and carefully click on the mouse without moving it.  After I learned to do that, I never had a problem with the program again.

Bubbaslots

mine works great till after the date and then the auto shuts off. :-\ :'(

romeo

is it straight after the first date?
if not it may be because  you have set it to stop after winning a cetain amount of tokens

Bubbaslots

i just download the upgraded version and it still shuts off after the date. man this sucks

Bubbaslots

I got everything the way it suspose to but mine auto still shuts off. can someone help me. I'm running windows xp, IE, screen is 1024 by 768. It runs threw the date just fine but than it just shuts off. the auto stop is at 500,000

Mayhem

It's still in beta stages .. Joe is working hard to get another update out today.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bubbaslots

bigpmc

I have just solved the problem on my pc so thought i would share my solution with you. To finally get it working-i had to right click on Desktop-properties-Apperance, then click on the effects button. Make sure that the "Use the following method to smooth edges...." is set to Standard-as mine was on Cleartype and this was preventing the auto from running properly..

Hope this helps

angel4grady

Hi, I have tried the 100,000 tokens program i just bought it yesterday it worked before I purchased it. I have tried everything I have changed my screen resolution, I've tried the smoothing the edges, I've tried not touching the mouse, I've tried it in IE, and I've tried to redownload the 100,000 tokens prgram and have tried rebooting. I load the Sim's Virtual date I have Crystal up and I push start and it says calibrating, then it says playing, but nothing happens. It just sits there and says playing. And it worked before I purchased it so I don't know what happened or what I'm do wrong.  Can anyone help me with this issue???

angel4grady

I have tried to email Joe@badgehelp.com I haven't received anything back though! How do u send a screen shot???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview