Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to get the cheaters out of club pogo

Started by armanda39,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Quote from: snap20 on May 08, 2011, 10:03:09 PM
Maybe this deserves a different topic, but am I the only regular user here that never uses autos or cheat programs of any kind? I don't have a problem with it (obviously, since I'm here) but don't do it either. Main reason I came here was the free tokens by visiting certain pages and the camaraderie that comes with like minded individuals to discuss badges/strategies and everything else this site has to offer.

Nope you are not the only one. People come here looking for tips freebies and the ones we like most just want to have fun.  I will state here for the record. I have never and will never use a auto playing against another person. Although I would love to get some auto users go to canasta and everybody load up 3 bagger. WOnder how the game would ever end

MsMissy

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on May 09, 2011, 09:34:22 AM
Nope you are not the only one. People come here looking for tips freebies and the ones we like most just want to have fun.  I will state here for the record. I have never and will never use a auto playing against another person. Although I would love to get some auto users go to canasta and everybody load up 3 bagger. WOnder how the game would ever end
I have done this with double-browsing on a four-player table. The Pogo bots take turns winning hands but there are a LOT of Red 3s collected. You get credit for your partner's Red 3s, Canastas and Canastas with No Wilds.

If four players were to use a dummy mode like 3-Bagger, the game would not end until someone lost their internet connection. It would be best to have at least one Pogo bot or one player using a cheat like CanastaMasta that wins hands, otherwise, if you drop, that player loses credit for their work.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disndat

My children DID NOT get me the BadgeHelp Package for Mother's Day. They told me it was 1. to keep me honest  angel19.gif and 2. they love the free, live, family entertainment of me ranting and raving when I am trying to win a badge in a game I hate popcorn2.gif...... Oh well. I'm patient. And maybe, just maybe, if I'm REAL good.... Xmas Tree       giggle2.gif

harley89

my husband only became aware of my "cheating" ways after his retirement. He just doesnt get it.

mycatownsme

Oh heck disndat...go buy it yourself if you really want it.  topsecret.gif  Don't wait for Christmas.
You will have so much fun from now till then with the autos and lots more badges too.  elf2.gif

I like your post and how you used the smileys.

I understand how your hubby feels Harley but at least the option is there for those of us who want to do it.

Lin  aka  StevesMom  coffee.gif 

snap20

Quote from: disndat on May 09, 2011, 11:16:13 AM
2. they love the free, live, family entertainment of me ranting and raving when I am trying to win a badge in a game I hate
hahaha, that sounds like something I'd do to my mother.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif
Complaining about cheats on a cheat site?  This's GOTTA be a first!

Thanks for making my day  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

just don

OK, so once again I'm a few days late. I swear it was all my ISP's fault this time. How does a company as large as Qwest take days to upgrade their local servers?

Bottom line is, I will always tip my hat to those that prefer to never cheat, and yet accept that many do. Well done indeed snap! If I can ever figure how to add the hat tipping thing, I'd do so.

I'm also very much in agreement with harley in that I also will never use an auto while playing with people in any game! Seems very wrong on many levels!

Big finish now.....are you all waiting for it? I love playing a few card games by hand. I truly love the in-fighting amongst those not playing by hand, if I win a game. No more than a month ago, I actually saw 2 players bitching about BH and their programs....oh well.

disndat

Oh well my kids stole my thunder...Told me this morning if I really wanted the BadgeHelp package they would get it for me. Thing is...I don't want it. I just enjoyed yanking their chains about it. Listening to their little lectures. Only problem now is I have to come up with another one of my "crazy ideas" that will have them shaking their heads. And I will. You better believe, I will.tumbsup.gif   Hmm. What about hints for an adult movie channel. They will flip out. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif    Have a great day all!!

just don

I'd just have to say go to the local pound, and adopt a dog.

It's tough to care about anything, till you have to tell a friend to just "move over" a bit.

It's so much tougher to have to decide if a pet is like a person?

snap20

After playing Keno pop for 15 minutes and not getting a single vertical column power up or whatever they call them, I can see and understand why some people use autos/cheats. No offense to anyone that actually enjoys this game, but what a pointless game. No skill, no thought and talk about boring! It's going to take forever to get that badge...

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on May 09, 2011, 11:45:47 AM
my husband only became aware of my "cheating" ways after his retirement. He just doesnt get it.

LOL, tell him to go get a job!  hehehehe

Love ya, har!

harley89

Quote from: Squid on May 15, 2011, 07:11:40 PM
LOL, tell him to go get a job!  hehehehe

Love ya, har!

Squid for the 1st 3 months I wanted to kill him. Always asking why you doing that. Walking in on my mopped floors.(He now waits until I tell him its alright.) 30 years that man was gone 5 days a week and now he never leaves. Took alot of getting use to. After 1 year I no longer want to kill him and I enjoy having him around. Oh the other thing was garbage. he kept asking why we had so much. I had to explain we always had it just now he was here to see it.   

gran2x2

I hear ya ,Harley and what grates on my last nerve..It seems like my housework is never done any more..Used to be I could get it all done in 2 hours and have the day to do my thing..Now it seems like there is always something to pick up, wipe off or wash. Hope that I reach that point of acceptance soon before I kill him. At least he found something to do 3 days a week to keep busy so he may live longer...lol

harley89

gran we may make the news before its over. Maybe we should start a online course for men so they know how to act after they retire

gran2x2

Amen..lol..Whatcha gonna do..we can't kill em and get away with it so guess we'll just be the stronger sex and deal with em..

just don

gran2x2

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview