This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUE: Secrets and Spies Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is taking a break from making Clue episodes while they work on bringing us more new and exciting games.

Here is what they had to say about it :

We know that you're big fans of CLUE: Secrets and Spies, and our team has had a blast making this game for you. We've made over four hundred episodes of CLUE and have chased down countless leads and unique stories. Now, we're giving CLUE's Agents a bit of a break while we work on bringing you even more new and exciting games here at Pogo.

We will be releasing two final episodes of CLUE: Secrets and Spies on July 16 and July 30. Don't worry, though: even though we won't be releasing new episodes for the game for the time being, you'll still be able to go back and re-play any old episodes and purchase episodes for yourself. That's right! CLUE: Secrets and Spies is staying on Pogo for you to enjoy and re-play as often as you'd like.

We're also working on a special free Mini treat for players that we'll be giving out to celebrate the final episode of CLUE: Secrets and Spies on July 30. You'll be seeing a special sneak peek of these a little later in the Pogo Insider Blog.

More information :  http://blog.pogo.com/update-clue/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

I wondered why there was no new episode today.

Mayhem

Yeah, I was wondering that as well. I'm sure members will be okay with this, as this gives us time to catch up on everything else.

Squid

No more CLUE?  After 400 episodes, I guess I can't complain but of all the HOGs, CLUE is my favorite.  Sad to see it go but am grateful for the episodes I have and can play over whenever I like.

Two more episodes....

Stinkerbell

This breaks my heart. I love HOGs, but CLUE was my favorite. I looked forward to Monday's for the new CLUE episodes.

This TRULY breaks my heart.

6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif

LittleFawn

It is not gone forever. They are just taking a break. Maybe now I can catch up on all the episodes.

Squid

Then I must be misreading the post.  I read it as taking a break this week, coming back in one and three weeks with FINAL episodes, then Clue is done, although the 400 episodes will remain on Pogo.  That's how I read it.   Yes, I've been know to be wrong.   giggle2.gif

Mayhem

Clue will be coming back ... eventually.

QuoteDon't worry, though: even though we won't be releasing new episodes for the game for the time being, you'll still be able to go back and re-play any old episodes

Squid