PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 04:22:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

200 Planes, A Real Challenge

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

It sure is nice to see a real challenge like they used to have in 2003 :)
But I notice it does not say what next weeks challenges are?
Probably waiting for the whiners to say"It"s too hard" :'(
I am guessing next week will be easy challenges, but I hope not.

caroline196

yes i for one am glad thats its a better challenge this week,backgammon is easy aces up more difficult.i never use autos for the challenges never have and never will,else not really worth saying its challenging.now maybe pogo will do a greenback bayou challenge.catch 2000 fireflies lol.now that would be a nightmare!!!!!

Pogo have had problems in the past with upcoming challenges not showing up,it usually appears in the help section in a few days.im sure some1 will be kind enough to post it when available

bobbysbackup

From the help section:

We're aware that the upcoming challenges for next week aren't being displayed in Badge Central like they normally are. The Engineering team hasbeen advised of this so that they can hopefully address it soon.

Here's what next week's challenges will be, in the meantime:
Turbo 21: Bust a Move badge + 600 tokens: get 200 21s next week!
Cribbage: Double Skunk badge + 800 tokens: win 20 61-point games next week!

Carly

Pogo Dalek

Quote from: bobbysbackup on May 25, 2005, 11:57:36 AM
From the help section:

We're aware that the upcoming challenges for next week aren't being displayed in Badge Central like they normally are. The Engineering team hasbeen advised of this so that they can hopefully address it soon.

Here's what next week's challenges will be, in the meantime:
Turbo 21: Bust a Move badge + 600 tokens: get 200 21s next week!
Cribbage: Double Skunk badge + 800 tokens: win 20 61-point games next week!

I hate T21! and Cribbage! Damn you Pogo!

pogoisevil

missy

20 61pt games!!!  What does pogo think?? We have no life.  I HATE cribbage.  ugh!!!

Homer

Put'em up.  :P

I like cribbage but not that much. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

I made a remark like, "thank god the challenge isn't cribbage" after I had my surgery.  I think Pogo...wait...I know Pogo reads this and has decided to punish us Barb for our words.  I think they have more than punished us with adding more ranks to PPS...yikes, I don't mind the game but it takes longer than Tri-Peaks.  I'm trying to get my lazy rear-end into gear and get off the Catamaran and move on to the next boat.

This weeks challenges were ok..nice to see backgammon (don't like it, but it was something different) and Aces Up.  I actually like that one...moved up many a rank while I was drunk.  Speaking of backgammon...grrrr...I played against my husband's account again..it took his account 15 minutes to get the badge.  His was done and I still needed 11 more.  Since I had to play his challenges for last week, I'm driving 2 hours tomorrow to make him buy me dinner in that expensive steak restaurant he took me too 10 years ago.  He doesn't know it yet, but he made the error in telling me where he was crushing this week.  I can't wait to see his face when I show up at the Super 8 all dressed up and ready to go.   >:D  

missy

Adacia

I am no expert in cribbage though prefer it to euchre. Neither games make a lick of sense to me lol. As far as Turbo 21, bring it on! I love that game. I will be sure to turn off chat as to spare myself watching so many people complain, "I can't do this...Boo Hoo!"
 I am very happy pogo has been presenting decant challenges. In the time it took me to complete aces up today, others could have too had they not been whining about it. Oh well, can't please everyone. I certainly don't just want badges handed to me on a silver platter. Þ

Motley

I agree with you completely about turning chat off.  Sometimes I do keep it on, sometimes I need some humor in my life.  Maybe it's just me, but I seem to find Pogo's "How To Play" section rather self-explanatory..even if it takes me reading all the tabs to understand how to play a game.  Thanks to Pogo I know how to play Euchre, Backgammon, Cribbage, Hearts, Spades, and know when to fold'em in Poker.  I knew none of this before.  The only games I played growing up were the usual kid ones, Skip-Bo, Phase 1, and Gin.  I was borderline Canasta and Pinochle but now I'm not too shabby in those.  I think I get the most humor out of the "but I read the instructions and I still don't know how to play" people.  And the ones who start whining about not getting the badges because they are too hard, had many of those today. 

Capt. Morgan

Cribbage  YES  :)
One persons nightmare is another persons dream.
I got a cribbage board for Christmas this year, played it for years.
Payback for me playing those 1000 point spades games.

homelessdog

Since I've been trying to catch up to a coworker in Aces up, this challenge came at exactly the right time for me!  I hope to get the third badge before I go on vacation, so I need more than 200 planes anyways.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview