This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - problems sign in

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

Been trying to sign in to the Pogo mobile, but it refuses to sign in to my account
Anyone having a problem too?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

I had a problem yesterday and thought it was that I had to start using my email as the user ID.  That was not the case.  I continued to use my Pogo ID and remembered that I had changed my PW, according to the new PW rules of Pogo.  Once I used my Pogo ID and the new PW, I got in and got the mobile badge. 

Did you recently get converted by Pogo to the sign in procedure?  New PW?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

S1lent

Greetings,
Same exact problem here.  Takes me about 3 times to get signed in...happened about three weeks ago.

Good luck to all of us,
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview