Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

June Jigsaw is Released

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

---

Adacia

Tyvm for the info. Just dropped by to check here and see if the word was around lol.  O0

caroline196

WARNING
do NOT complete the new jigsaw badge.
the badge is NOT into yr badge album untill 2moro

DONT NOT complete it.else u will have to it again!!

wanted to warn u all because u will be wasting yr time!

Motley

It will be by the time I finish the case.  I got my May one on April 30th.  I think it is June 1st on the other side of world, so I think that's why it seems available a day early for us.  If I'm wrong, I'd like the real answer please.

caroline196

well before u complete the game please make sure the badge is in yr badge album,if its not DONT complete it.its 1am here in uk and no badge in album as of yet

Motley

I must be having a complete meltdown...I finished my old man's Aces Up challenge today and I just spent over an hour playing jigsaw.  Problem is, I forgot to switch screen names so he is one block away from June's badge. 

Motley

That may be but I am SO mad at myself right now.  Oh well, I guess it's auto time for Jigsaw for me.  I laughed so hard when I realized what I had just done, I had tears running down my face.  Trust me, they weren't tears of joy.

Motley

Ooh, if they gave that to me and tried to snatch it away, I'd bite their fingers.  That really is weird, I hope you get to keep it and they give you the dog badge as well.

Motley

Well, I just finished the puzzle (on my own account) and got the blue smiley badge too. 

beanie

You are so fortunate then Barbara, for some reason I cannot get this new version to run for the life of me.  The older one did fine but not this one- had to do it all on my own  :'(.  I should have purchased the one that worked lol.  Oh well- glad yours did great for you.

FlippantOne

Does the other purple host badge show up in your Special Edition badge album, Barbara? That would be awesome if they let you keep it, I unfortunately was 1 square from completion before they shut the site down!

tags245

I used mozilla to play pogo and they kept sending a notice to up date it so I did and after I did that pogo
would not open for me on mozzila , well to find out that up date was for a pop up blocker. and I have found no way to shut it off and can not delete it. I even tried to restore my computer back to an earlier date before I did the up date and it would not let me. So in order for me to play Pogo I have to play though MSN hot mail. I hope this has helped you.

Motley

Well Pogo fixed the june jigsaw badge problem.  They took away my blue smiley and replaced it with the bulldog badge.

FlippantOne

That's crazy lol, after they came back up I got the real one for the June Jigsaw, will be interesting to see if they let you keep it lol. Hagd. :)

smiles29

what blue smiley badge?  am i missing out on something?

Homer

Pogo accidentally gave some people the blue smiley badge when they completed this month's puzzle. The glitch has apparently been fixed although some people are still able to see it. I suspect it's only a matter of time before the smiley is replaced by the bulldog for everyone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

ohhhhhh, ok.  ty homer.  i thought i was missing something - again.   :P

homelessdog

I really really really want this doggy badge!  But Jigsaw Detective never works on my computer.  :(

smiles29

im sorry homelessdog.  i dont know what to say.  try a friends or family members puter,  or if you have to just go to the library.  i know a couple of people that have to go the library to play one or two of the games.

homelessdog

That's a good idea.  I could play at my mom's house just enough to get the badge--I don't think she has a firewall so the game should play okay.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview