PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 12:57:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Merge Academy

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I should say that I am liking this game better than when I first played.  I think I'm just partially grateful that the game isn't a golf solitaire reboot or another Mahjong game.

Mayhem

Really? I guess I should give it another shot then.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Cheats,
From the Pogo Insider
Hey it is a start. My Storage is locked on main account...ok (for now) on second one.
S1lent
Secondly, the team is aware of the following issues and actively investigating these problems:
  • Renewal Gems
  • Pogo Daily Sudoku not saving progress
  • Merge Academy Garbage Can
  • Merge Academy Storage
  • Players not being awarded the Dandy Lion Badge from the Sweet Tooth Town IGE

Mayhem

Thanks for posting that! They've already addressed/fixed two of the issues on that list already (nothing to do with Merge Academy yet though).

S1lent

Greetings,
Here is a tip that has worked well for me.  DO NOT put anything in the "Storage Bin" as POGO may lock the bin.  At this time there are NO way to open the bin once it has been locked.  Hope this helps.
S1lent

Mayhem

I see this is still an issue. However, it doesn't effect me as I've played so little of this game.

Squid

I've been told the only problem with storage lock-ups is when you fill the last space within the cabinet.  If you don't fill that space, you won't lock up.  I am using my cabinet and have not locked up.  I have filled 8 (?) spaces.

S1lent

GOOD NEWS...
THE STORAGE CABINET WORKS...I LOVE POGO...and PogoCheats.
S1lent cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

minimarshs

There was a major upgrade this morning.  It wasn't working at first, and now my board is littered with mushrooms and gnomes (one of them spawns - ew). 

I love Pogo much more when it works the way I want it too.  And I love Pogo Cheats as well.    cheesy.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 04, 2024, 04:54:52 AMI've been told the only problem with storage lock-ups is when you fill the last space within the cabinet.  If you don't fill that space, you won't lock up.

Oh, That's good to know!

Quote from: S1lent on June 04, 2024, 07:41:38 AMGOOD NEWS...
THE STORAGE CABINET WORKS

Did Pogo fix it?

raine56

I have a dilemma with Merge academy.  One of the pieces you have to merge with to open the space is the final piece from Grain bags/mortar & Pestle generator.  You cannot merge with these items.  I was wondering if anyone has hit the same problem and if a solution presented itself.  Thanks

Squid

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
Does anyone know now to upgrade our spammers?  The ones with a yellow star in the bottom left are maxed out...the others need work.  Maybe random?
S1lent

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview