PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 02:10:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Whomper is ready.....COME AND GET IT!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

:) hi all im useing auto on the ww and was just wondering if any1 else was having this problem the auto sometimes dont get all the words the i go to word wizard and use it to find the word that ww auto dont get it is onlt one word was just wondering  maybe if there is something from the pogo site that may be causing this any info could help

Barbara

If it misses a word or two, and it does, you still get progress and tokens.  Hey, and if it keeps you from flashing so much, bunus!

ME4SPADES_

:( that is right dud been a long day work then gave daughter baby shower 35 people showed up and lasted for 5 hrs so really tried thaks again barbara ur a STAR from the sky over my house u help alot of ppl BLESS your heart  :D

ME4SPADES_

i do now had to get another one that was made up was a b-day cake for a kid lol
but all went very well
still have about half sheet of the kids left it is marble want it sry dont have no pizza left

reload39

down loaded the whomper and it worked great till it ran out of time,so i went to buy it but can't fine it,i see all the other you can buy but,,,,, not the new whomper,,any help? O0

JohnsBeth

This may have been answered already, but this is a long thread, So I'm asking.  Is Whomper a new auto or an update?  Want to know if I have to pay, or just get the new code.

Thanks!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Homer

LOL. I think we've seen enough of that. Here's one for penguin blocks.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

warmishangel2529

i can't get the program to work isn't it u can try it for free first before u buy all i get is start word whomp in your browser i use msn explorer someone please help me figure out what to do

thank you
warmishangel2529

warmishangel2529

i don't know excatly what it is u want but here goes i am usin msn explorer windows xp i have dsl

1024by768 pixels 32bit java 2 runtime environment se v.1.4.2_03 and anythin else i have no clue

warmishangel2529

tried it in internet explorer cause i have that too but don't use it often and it works thankyou warmishangel2529

Barbara

bobblehead

is there a way that the auto could click new game? instead of waiting for timer to run out?

greenflash

I also get the Cripes error when I choose the no 6 letter word function.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview