Profitable: 147 Puzzles
Biggest Win: 331
Total Bucks Earned: 9064
Pizzas Collected: 26
Best Round: 138
Number of times Retired: 1
Sea Creatures Collected: 608

Total Tokens Won: 12414

played almost the same amount of games and actually won more games than the other guy and is only on rank 1

last but not least

Played: 1,354 Puzzles
Profitable: 1,332 Puzzles
Biggest Win: 578
Total Bucks Earned: 74629
Pizzas Collected: 162
Best Round: 146
Number of times Retired: 12
Sea Creatures Collected: 4505

Total Tokens Won: 10062

not saying this guy cheated but he played like 1,200 more games than the first guy with rank 6 and hes only on rank 8
so something is up  :o

i know myself and other people have seen people with all the badges for this game but how can that guy get his stats like that

Barbara

I never look at people's ranks and stats because I am too busy playing. 

wuzzy

the reason why i was lookin because the both had the rank 5 badge in the chat and next to their name.

bratsbemykids

wouldnt the number of times you retired also be your rank?  they both retired more times than what was their rank right? hmmmmm.....

Bworms1980

I've been hearing people talk about players that have all badges already. The number one way to proudly proclaim, look at me, I'm cheating. I think they forget about the snitches.

indalico

The first person is obviously cheating. It takes 5800 bucks to retire once and doesn't have enough to retire twice.

The third person, appears to be legit. I mean it wouldn't be hard for someone to have 12 retirements for the game to be out 5 days now.

busterssugar

it does make a difference though on what level you are playing...like some of the other games. you get more percentage for higher levels of play..(beginner, normal, expert.)  wouldnt that make a little sense?...but the first one is no doubt cheating someway...
just a note..i hope everyone who may have family, or may have experienced for themselves the horrific storm the best...my thoughts and prayers are with you...may God be with you.

Homer

I'll never understand why people are so obsessed with reading other people's stats.

This is not the kind of conduct we wish to promote here. Following people around and watching people's stats is stalking.

Leave them alone and use your autos to get your badges and tokens.

For the last time I'll explain.....

Auto use is not illegal. It is against the TOS of pogo. If you win a prize and have used an auto you will not get your prize. Pogo audits the accounts of all winners.

Hacking java files is illegal and you could face prosecution if caught. We do not condone this behavior and this is the last time it will be addressed. All future references to this will be deleted.

This topic is now locked.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!