PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:40:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I thought QWERTY came out today?

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

hellokitty

ok i sent u a pc the pic that is up is what i want tho hope it helps like i said i just know how to get to pogo and here lol im puter dumb

hellokitty

i did that and all i got was the red x homer can u please help me this is what i want let me know thanks

hellokitty

wooooooooooohooooooo i didi it i did it lol there was a unl latter at the end i took them off and it worked wooohoooo i learned something  thanks all for your help

Barbara

Quote from: Mike J. on October 06, 2005, 07:44:25 AM
Quote from: Barbara on October 06, 2005, 07:41:46 AM
It disappeared last night Mike and I had to find it again.  I had the old one on my old computer. 

Oh, if I had known I still have it on my computer and actually I think it still might be in my pm mailbox. Well here is some more haunted ham for your viewing pleasure....

Oh my Gosh!  You just made me crave pigs in a blanket.  Max is going to love that!

Notquitecherry

Barbara

Yep, that was some spooky looking pork there.  It made me miss my Mom and the way she would cook pork chops until they were a spooky shade of grey.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 06, 2005, 09:15:56 AM
Quote from: Mike J. on October 06, 2005, 07:44:25 AM
Quote from: Barbara on October 06, 2005, 07:41:46 AM
It disappeared last night Mike and I had to find it again.  I had the old one on my old computer. 

Oh, if I had known I still have it on my computer and actually I think it still might be in my pm mailbox. Well here is some more haunted ham for your viewing pleasure....

Oh my Gosh!  You just made me crave pigs in a blanket.  Max is going to love that!

If this is a Spirit Ham, would you call it SPAM?

quiltingbee

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just noticed that the Jackpot is running now on Qwerty so hopefully this week!

BlueFrog

Dang, I thought the pogo hiccup might be due to Qwerty coming out.

avs1roy33

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview