PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:19:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spiderfighter

Started by xxfroggiexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxfroggiexx

Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting something, so I hope I do it right,
I'm trying to get my spiderfighter to work properly- when I run spider1, It runs for a little bit about 2 games and then it decides it wants to think, well in the process of thinking it freezes my puter up an I have to shut it off for a few mins.So when I turn back on my puter and make sure my temp files are empty ,as well the java cache files,I try it again an the same thing allover again(thinking puter on over load).Forgot to metion i lower the speed down every differ time i try!!
So I try spiderfighter2 thinking maybe this will run alittle better for me, an it doesn't either.I cant even get it to play a single game, it just sits there telling me card error about 10 times so i lower its speed also and then it freezes up.
some one please help!
What I'm working with here is..

Windows XP
I use AOL and FIREFOX(thanx for that tip)
32bit
1024 by768 pixels
java i believe is sun java(with the little coffee cup)
an the smooth edges box are checked

I hope i put everything in that is needed to help me :(

missy

Do you minimize everything but the game window when you start up the auto??  I do that and it works.

xxfroggiexx

Yes i tried that  :(, and ty for answering me so quickly

missy

well I'm using IE with MS Java and it's working fine. 

Thats why they say you should try the auto out before you purchase it. 

xxfroggiexx

Dont get me wrong, I dont think i wasted any $$ at all, it has one some games( that i did not have 2 play)
and I know it'll get fixed, even if it takes alittle! O0

xxfroggiexx

sorry i just checked, i have msjava and  sun java..silly me

xxfroggiexx

Well now spiderfighter1 wins me 3-4 games before it starts to sit there an think on me( better than 2), so im just  shut  it off(fighter),and re-start it!! works for now!!

I wont bug to much about getting my problem fixed, I have all the time in the world,hee hee!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

xxfroggiexx when you are useing spiderfighter1 try useing it with IE.  I had the same problem and i found that if i used IE it worked fine.

xxfroggiexx

Ok, thank you, ill give it a try, cant hurt! O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

xxfroggiexx

:(  well I tried IE like you said, and i got the game up an running and minamized it,and got spiderfighter on, and 1 and 2 versions both started saying card error with the first 3 seconds, SO far it runs better on AOL, by winning 3-4 games before it gets tired,lol.
but thanks anyways O0

Firefly

I am getting an error that say Pixel error and communication error!  Using internet explorer 6.0!  Help!  :'(

corvettegurl

Just a suggestion....I have the same thing happen to me but if I move the cursor to the cards it figures it out and starts running right...This seems to happens everyfew games, but with a little nudge hopefully it will help you.

Firefly

Thank you for the suggestion but it is still giving me the invalid pixel and connection error  :(.  Does anyone know what pixel setting it requires, I have tried them all.

Pogo_Agogo

I noticed on your FIRST post you said you had smooth edges CHECKED... try UNchecking that/turn it off... see if that works

xxfroggiexx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview