PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 01:12:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin blocks is out

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

thebratdog25

is there a glintch in this stupid dumb idiot  boring game i know there is so please someone tell me thnaks from nate  :o

thebratdog25

were is the  shortcut i would liek to knwo someone please tell me thanks  :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Adacia

It's a hack and will not discuss it. I fell into a room where people talked of it. I'm staying well away from it and didn't take notes

Playhawke

Here's a thought..... The first day it was released, I went in to play the dumb game, and was checking levels on other ppl, thee was a guy in there with level 20!!  no crap, the game had been out for 3 hours, and level 20!

I made him a friend and am watching his progress.  Doesn't say anything in the rooms.  :o

xxDragonGoddessxx

Today I finally reached rank 3.  I don't play the game all the time.  My three year old loves the game.  I like it.  I just want to see the first badge. for the game.  That's what I am working for.   O0

Torn2pieces

I did get the first badge yesterday, ugly I might add. That's the end of me playing that game. Too long and tedious. Same thing over and over.

I do believe to reach rank 6 you need to retire 8 times. Zzzzzzzzz Good Luck to all that stick with this horrid game.

tvc

I just got rank 1 today in penguins does anyone know if they are planning an auto for this game? thanks for any info

Barbara

Have they ever not made an auto for a game?   :)

tvc

lol thnx barb true. chuckle I just don't wanna play this game any more Have a great Labour day

Barbara

I know exactly how you feel about this game.  It is very tedious and an auto sounds good right about now.

tvc

for sure !
on a different note i ran 3 bagger from Friday till today I was on rank 45 today I am rank 48 what a great auto that 3 bagger is.

Barbara

Yes, I love that auto very much.  I named it.   ;)

JANNABANNA

Barbara

Nothing has changed in the last 58 minutes since someone asked in this thread.

PogoNutz

avs1roy33

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview