PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:51:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cant get flightplan to work

Started by audreyc,

Previous topic - Next topic

audreyc

I cannot get flightplan to work. it skips over cards that can be played

pogohatesme

check out the other post.........they have mentioned that if you are running it too fast it sometimes seems like it isn't working.  If you are having a true problem and need help you'll have to post your computer specs for them to see

SaintHiρρo

From BadgeHelp.com's website: ***11/9/05 UPDATE*** FlightPlan has been updated to win at 80%. If you are getting card mismatch errors, SLOW YOUR SPEED DOWN. Flashing blue/yellow bar has been disabled. MAKE SURE YOU ARE RUNNING VERSION 2.2!!! Its registration code is 7 letters long

sufafras

Where can you find the version 2.2?   Having the same problems here with Flight Plan, and I've slowed it all the way down, still skippin..   The registration code I have 6 long, which brings to another prob..   Knowing there will be another registration unlock code the format still the same to get it for version 2.2?

Confused?  So am I..

Thanks guys!  ::)

spunky4jesus

well i have the 2.2 version of this program and it still does not work still skips cards and i haveit slowed down to the slowest point they allow so any suggestion

okkay

I don't think there are any more suggestions except patience.  I've tried them all too. 
I think it is one that is still 'work in progress'.  :D

groomsy

it works 40/60 for me, and for some reason i have  the 0.2 version

jenkins_tia

well I have tried everything too and I can not get any of the new ones to work I tried going back and forth between ms java and java and also ie and firefox with no luck I dont know.   I even have posted my information if anyone else has any ideas

Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer and firefox
Screen Resolution » 1024x768
ram 512
Windoes xp home with sp2
Color Depth » 32 bit
Smooth Fonts* » Disabled

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview