This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Have A Question

Started by a1der2no,

Previous topic - Next topic

a1der2no

Does Pogo send a reminder when your Club Pogo Membership is almost expired?

TwistofF8

sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't. Last year I got an email.  this year they just took it out on my credit card.  Id check your account to see how much time pogo says you have left till it expires.

a1der2no

Well the thing is that I suddenly became a free user.
I can't get into Club Pogo at all.

I think someone squealed on me for cheating.

How do I see if it expired or I'm being punished.
I can't seem to find any links to email Pogo.

Mary

pogo has been goin down alot just try again to get in if someone told on you you would have gotten email i would think tellin you you where banned for 72 hours  :)

TwistofF8

Electronic Arts Technical Support
P.O. Box 9025
Redwood City, CA 94063

Ph #650-628-1500

as far as email  I suggest you use the "ask a question" in the help section.

BoJangles

a1der2no

I've looked over the Ask A Question thing a few times already and it hasn't helped.
What happens when someone sends an abuse report against you?
I know most times Pogo doesn't usually do anything, but what happens when they do?

harley89

Last time my was blocked. Took me awhile to figure out it had expired. Once I paid them the account was restored in tact

a1der2no

I think they should warn people before it expires.
How hard can it be for them to send an automated email?
Alot of pay sites do that, at least in my experience.

heavenly

it automatically tries to charge the card you used to pay for your account in the past. if that card is declined, then they give you a window of several days to update it, and you will get a message whenever you login to pogo. so if your club pogo membership did already expire, you probably would have had a warning message somehow

a1der2no

I'm not the one that paid for it because I don't have a Credit Card.
Would they have sent the notice to that person instead of me?

TwistofF8

have you asked a question  or only looked for an answer?  there is a difference.
if you ask a question "wtf has happened to my account?" it goes to the tech support.

a1der2no

Where exactly do I type it?
I've only seen pull down menus in that section.

Mary

what ever email addy you have in pogo is who is gettin the emails about your acct..you can call them or go to ea and ask a question and they will answer in your stuff at ea and will send you an email so again what ever email addy you have in pogo is where they are goin to gl  O0

a1der2no

Ok
Well it's my actual email that I use, so I'd be the one who would get the notice.
I tried typing "what happened to my account?" in Ask A Question, but nothing happened.

Should I phrase it differently?

Mary

after you ask question make sure you click sumit just ask and tell them where is your acct.. then your reply will be in your stuff at ea. gl  O0 they will answer you and will send you email right after you sumit question..you can also call them for faster answer...

a1der2no

Mary

a1der2no

Mary

then i would call them asap when i had a problem i called and they fix it while i was on the phone with them  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview