PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:08:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Homer on January 24, 2009, 04:03:35 PM
When I have a moment I'll create a "How To Bouble Browse For Dummies Guide" and post it in tech help

What a nice thing to do.  Hope it helps folks.

:-*

jarjar

When I have a moment I'll create a "How To Bouble Browse For Dummies Guide" and post it in tech help
I could surely  :{: :{: :{: but I would appreciate it :)))

Tara

Have Josie do it, he's good at explaining things. Oh wait, do we have enough space in the tech section for another novel? Just kidding.

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2009, 04:49:28 PM
Have Josie do it, he's good at explaining things. Oh wait, do we have enough space in the tech section for another novel? Just kidding.
Point me to a nice Josie point so I can see if it is helpful.

:)))
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

I have been working on the pinochle ratings badges with another person....we both using dummy's for the other two people.  It is a painful slow process (like chinese water torture...lol) but we are dedicated to getting it done.  It has taken us a week of playing 3-4 hours nightly and 8 straight hours yesterday to go from 1500 to 1700 rating. Yesterday's 8 hour session yielded us around 50+ points.....we are getting about 4 points avg per 500 point game played at this level.  Expert rating badge is 1751....so u can see why no one is jumping at the chance to get this badge for someone else.

It's kinda like asking someone to rank you out on Poppit Show... :)))

jarjar

Wonderful job your doing hocky. You almost to the finish line :!!

disneyland lady

Listen up, Badgehelp. I would be willing to pay for an auto that could rank us up in Pinochle aside from the auto for playing pinochle. I am seeing dollar signs here cuz I am not the only one who would pay more for THAT auto.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on January 25, 2009, 06:10:57 AM
I have been working on the pinochle ratings badges with another person....we both using dummy's for the other two people.  It is a painful slow process (like chinese water torture...lol) but we are dedicated to getting it done.  It has taken us a week of playing 3-4 hours nightly and 8 straight hours yesterday to go from 1500 to 1700 rating. Yesterday's 8 hour session yielded us around 50+ points.....we are getting about 4 points avg per 500 point game played at this level.  Expert rating badge is 1751....so u can see why no one is jumping at the chance to get this badge for someone else.

It's kinda like asking someone to rank you out on Poppit Show... :)))

You deserve to be named the Patron Saint of Pinochle.  I'm going to start a petition to His Holy Popeness.  Anyone want to sign?

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 25, 2009, 08:29:56 AM
Listen up, Badgehelp. I would be willing to pay for an auto that could rank us up in Pinochle aside from the auto for playing pinochle. I am seeing dollar signs here cuz I am not the only one who would pay more for THAT auto.
Good luck. I asked for that two years ago.

gator8_24

OK!  :/// :/// :/// :///  :-* :-*

Are you done yet? :)))

Joe C

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 25, 2009, 09:23:09 AM
You deserve to be named the Patron Saint of Pinochle.  I'm going to start a petition to His Holy Popeness.  Anyone want to sign?

Wooooohooo I feel IM-PO-TENT now!  :)))

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on January 25, 2009, 01:45:43 PM
Wooooohooo I feel IM-PO-TENT now!  :)))
You are sweetie that is something to be really proud of. Never will get those in this lifetime I am sure. WTG keep up the good work (OO)

sweetlove7

Quote from: Homer on January 24, 2009, 03:45:34 PM
You won't lose your account for double browsing. I've been DB'ing and cheating for years.
ok well i know how to double browse its just very hard to do with for names.i tryed and was very hard.maybe if u don't mind to play once in awhile i made another account and we can have our other accounts lose on purpose if u want to try or anyone lese want to.thanks

Joe C

Pinochle Player has a feature where one player will always bid. THAT player should be on the losing team.

Two people with two screennames and two computers each can set it up to run all day long.

Stinkerbell

See, this whole thing is way toooooo confusing to me.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on January 26, 2009, 04:57:34 PM
Pinochle Player has a feature where one player will always bid. THAT player should be on the losing team.

Two people with two screennames and two computers each can set it up to run all day long.

This idea is intriguing to me.  The problem is... you have to find fresh meat to devour their rank points.  Me no likey that part.

jarjar

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview