PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 12:03:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on July 23, 2010, 07:43:26 AM
Bobby

This is done. tumbsup.gif

You also won five rated Euchre games, although not for any of your badges. giggle2.gif
thanks joe tumbsup.gif and woo! now i can brag to all my buddies about my euchre rating!  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on July 23, 2010, 12:09:28 PM
help.gif panic button.gif  help.gif
Risk game keeps freezing on me.  girls18.gif  My computer doesn't have enough memory and I have everything but Pogo turned off.  Even turn off my Virus protection. Joe any help on getting the Risk badge would be most welcomed.

All done. It took five minutes. Personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

maxine

Can anyone help me with Risk badge..i have been trying since wednesday.game keeps freezing on me.
I have done everything badge help tells me to do..gone through 10packs of cigs..going for the rum.
            thank you

catfancie

Quote from: Joe C on July 23, 2010, 07:07:09 PM
All done. It took five minutes. Personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

Thanks Joe Your help with this badge is greatly appreciated.

bigpmc

If someone would be kind enough to help me with the risk badge I would be so grateful. I have never played Risk in my life and had no intention to-I have tried myself but i just dont understand what on earth is going on lol If anyone can help let me know and i'll give you the login info

Thank you

maxine

pammer

Darling SilverDodger

I would be happy to get it for you....pm me your info if you would like
hi11.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Sue

deleted

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

marymary770

I know this is late notice but could someone help me win my final badges to get the summer Bloom badge? I've been trying to win that darn Risk badge and not having any luck. I'll PM my info. Thanks!

Joe C

Quote from: marymary770 on July 27, 2010, 07:29:41 PM
I know this is late notice but could someone help me win my final badges to get the summer Bloom badge? I've been trying to win that darn Risk badge and not having any luck. I'll PM my info. Thanks!
Send it quickly tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Mary

Sorry I could not help you with your challenge. I was up late last night, after I replied here in the thread, but no PM was sent. Sorry if you did not get the Special Edition. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe elf2.gif

Was hoping for some help in finishing my last badges from premium albums or mix and match badges.

It would mean the world to me if we could at least put backgammon and mono world behind us.

Let me know if there is a good time really soon to do any of them.

Edited to add that I sent you a real email about the games/badges that are left to do.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 28, 2010, 05:29:56 PM
Joe elf2.gif

Was hoping for some help in finishing my last badges from premium albums or mix and match badges.

It would mean the world to me if we could at least put backgammon and mono world behind us.

Let me know if there is a good time really soon to do any of them.

Edited to add that I sent you a real email about the games/badges that are left to do.
Lucky

I should be able to help you next week, when I am back from the beach. I am trying to get more ranks in Boardwalk Sea Ball this week, to see how close I can get to finishing the game on both of my screen names.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

hunter13

hey joe can you grab my badges for me  thanks joe

hunter

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on July 30, 2010, 05:55:37 AM
hey joe can you grab my badges for me  thanks joe

hunter
Hunter

I can help when I get back from the beach!
vacation4.gif vacation58.gif vacation8.gif vacation8.gif vacation57.gif vacation63.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview