PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:49:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Oh Gran that would be great & give Joe a rest. When would you like me to Pm you? i mean now or on WEdnesday, for info.          

gran2x2

Any time you want..I will just leave the pm info until I do it then delete it.. embrace.gif...Is noon on Wed good for you??? Give or take a little...lol

MsMissy

Im gonna to PM you now Gran & anytime on Wednesday is ok with me ,or whenever you have time & TY again.  embrace.gif

Joe C

Darling Silver Dodger

You are all set with the Balloon Bounce badge.

All personal information is deleted.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

catfancie

Quote from: Joe C on July 22, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
All done.

tumbsup.gif

Joe
Thank you for your help with this weeks Balloon Bounce Badge.  I appreciate it greatly

Skylar

help.gif Hi Joe C I know time is short but would it be possible for you to help me with the Balloon Bounce badge this week. this doesnt want to load for me on I-E, or Google Chrome, if you can I have sent info by PM thanks. 

Joe C

Quote from: Skylar on July 24, 2012, 11:47:43 AM
help.gif Hi Joe C I know time is short but would it be possible for you to help me with the Balloon Bounce badge this week. this doesnt want to load for me on I-E, or Google Chrome, if you can I have sent info by PM thanks. 
starting now

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Skylar on July 24, 2012, 11:47:43 AM
You now have the Balloon Bounce badge "Hammer Time", along with old challenges in Zuma's Revenge "Best Served Cold" and Turbo 21 "Fast Lane"

All personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

Skylar

roadwarrior

I need help getting bewjelled twist on 2 pogo accounts this week.  My computer can play the game just fine..it's complicated-it freezes up after 7 or 8 rounds, just as I'm about get the fruit gem thing and crashes.  Can someone help?  Thanks.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

Thank You Gran for doing Beweled badge . I sure did appreciate it.  hi11.gif

Yoming 2

I am willing to help anyone with getting their badges.................the fruity badge takes about 6 minutes.    tumbsup.gif    Just send PM   

TF02

anyone want to do the Fruit badge, I can't get it?

APACHESmooth

Quote from: TF02 on July 25, 2012, 10:14:57 AM
anyone want to do the Fruit badge, I can't get it?

Send me your info I have the time now to get it for you.  dancing16.gif

TF02

APACHESmooth

APACHESmooth

Falcon!

Can someone help me with the Bejeweled Twist badge, the bombs keep making me lose b4 I can get the badge every time.
Thanks!

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Pie468 on July 25, 2012, 11:02:55 AM
Can someone help me with the Bejeweled Twist badge, the bombs keep making me lose b4 I can get the badge every time.
Thanks!
Sure send me your info I can do it right now.

roadwarrior

thanks, if I need help I'll let you guys know.  Turns out if I turn off coal gems and lighting blocks, the auto for it works.   cheerleading.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview