PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:26:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesGurl

I just noticed something else with the glitch as well....don't know if anyone else has mentioned it yet, but if you go over 999 points in the game, you still get all the tokens and rank upgrades, but it doesn't show an outrageous high score in the High Score lists.....just thought I would throw that little tidbit out..... ;)

Helen

Quote from: MikesGurl on April 08, 2006, 04:25:13 PM
I just noticed something else with the glitch as well....don't know if anyone else has mentioned it yet, but if you go over 999 points in the game, you still get all the tokens and rank upgrades, but it doesn't show an outrageous high score in the High Score lists.....just thought I would throw that little tidbit out..... ;)

Cool because some of those high scores were really high, lol.

foxtrot

yeah i had played with the glitch for like an hour and accidently hit a cookie and had a score of like 45000. also i started on rank 2 and finished on rank 9 but my games played showed something like 150. i now have a really messed up stats page but it is the price i will pay to get the stupid badges lol

hades

SugarBear

I was just playing Word Jong using the glitch and when I finished I hit the Honor cookie.  My fortune was:  Those who use cheats are without honor! ..  :o  ;D

SexySagittarian

Spice It Up

Somebody else said they saw that too. Kinda creepy but funny!!

hades

lol thats the third time that happened to someone

Shady Lady

Just finished this one about a half hour ago.

Glad I didn't hit the honor cookie. Seeing that would have freaked me out.  :o

Shady Lady

Thank You!

I did the last 4 levels tonight.

Umm... everyone
Your sigs will be delayed a bit... no work done on them tonight ... HeHe

Helen

nightperson

Quote from: hades on April 08, 2006, 06:02:11 PM
im glad im done with that game

same here done with that here while back gl all ;D

Jonathan

hmm this still works? maybe it is like being able to continue in popfu and its legal? perish the thought lol

Helen

triniqueen27

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview