WHO HAS ALL THE 4 BOOK BADGES DONE

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

nightperson

bobby

nightperson

Tamelia

As soon as I get the nerve up to do Stellar Sweeper..I'll have all my premium badge books done...

*pouts as she dreads the 65 jp spins she has to get*  :(

ClingFree

Quote from: Tamelia on April 21, 2006, 11:49:09 AM
As soon as I get the nerve up to do Stellar Sweeper..I'll have all my premium badge books done...

*pouts as she dreads the 65 jp spins she has to get*  :(

It really wasnt as bad as it sounds. Just remember to take your time and use the "scan" option as much as possible! 

Tamelia

Well I can sit here and tell you that I've worked my butt off over the last several days and I now have ALL books completed!  :;'

tokiesgalore

Quote from: nightperson on April 19, 2006, 04:47:26 PM
i wonder what the next ones are going to be :P

Challenge will be for the following games:

Phlinx, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire, Spades, Squelchies, Mahjong Garden, Vaults of Atlantis Slots, Shuffle Bump, Poppit!, Lost Temple Poker, World Class Solitaire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Badge Names will be as follows:

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 100 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (Win 12 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!)
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge (Win 12 hands!)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (Win 5,000 tokens at MEDIUM difficulty level or higher!)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons Tiles in 30 puzzles!)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Earn 3 or more "Scatter Symbols" 10 times!)
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (Reach the Bonus Round 30 times!)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Make 125 SUPER POPS! (Pop groups of 8 or more balloons to earn the SUPER POP bonus!))
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (Finish the Lost Temple Bonus Game 30 times!)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (Win 35 games with 400 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin!))

Momof5

Helen

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 09:39:39 AM
im so ready for the new one

Hopefully it will be soon. Slide just posted that it will be out sometime in May.  :D

Tamelia

I'm bored now that all my books are done....Can't wait for a new one to come out! :;"

PGPGPC

good morning, all, just finished all 4 books and my last 3 games were dice derby, not one of my favorites, but with a little help with five of a kind, i made it. I think the worst game was quick quack from rank 30 -50 and pop it, have a great day everyone, and good luck with your books.

Helen

Quote from: PGPGPC on May 04, 2006, 05:31:36 AM
good morning, all, just finished all 4 books and my last 3 games were dice derby, not one of my favorites, but with a little help with five of a kind, i made it. I think the worst game was quick quack from rank 30 -50 and pop it, have a great day everyone, and good luck with your books.

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Congrats on finishing up your books.
You have a great day too.  ;)

hades

Mary

wtg to everyone and welcome to the forum newbies  :D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview