This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHO HAS ALL THE 4 BOOK BADGES DONE

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ok now I'm done... waited so I could get the last two with for the Special Edition Badge.

CindyLouWho

WTG everyone thats done!    O0   I just finished my last 1, which was dominos.  I saved it for last & did it with the challenge badge.  Thought it'd take a while to do but surprised me,  did it this afternoon & got em both by hand.  So glad its done tho!   :)

Fluffy756

Quote from: nightperson on March 20, 2006, 05:07:54 PM
was just wondering who had all theres books badges done i had the last one done 2 day after it came out and what do you think was the hardest game to do  i think the longest was the 500 poker island

<3  Would have to say dominoes finally got it done today, wow that one took awhile too get.

fluffy

Playhawke

ee4.gif
All Done!  ee2.1.gif

Fininshed the last one in two days, been drooling for more to come out... ???
It's a badge rush...similer to a high!  O0
I know it's nuts but I love it!   <3  8)

froggielover

IT'S 3.24.6 and i have it done as of today!!  YIPPEE YEE-I AYE!!

Libra

SaintHiρρo

Country Lady

Jonathan

Raises hand.

All done and many with xs attatched lol the canasta one i did till it said i would get zero tokens lol

r2.gif r1.gif r2.gif

Tara

Quote from: jrlt on March 24, 2006, 06:24:06 PM

Raises hand.

All done and many with xs attatched lol the canasta one i did till it said i would get zero tokens lol

r2.gif r1.gif r2.gif

LOL....I have some like that also...a lottso one tells me I get 8 tokens when I finish the badge...and tri- peaks I get nothing on either one of those badges.

Jonathan

i got addicted to canasta there for a while. I played it for 2 weeks straight all day long lol

ryxter666

I've finished all 4 of em.  To be honest, none of them were that extremely hard to complete.

bubblegum

i have all four as well.  However my mini spent almost all my hard earned tokens from all the badge books at the mall

nightperson

:)) :)) :)) well i just got some more hair dos but would like to see other things to buy while im in  the mood of spending :)) :))

Bree

Good Going to all of you that got your 4 books done.   O0

Helen

For those of you that have completed a challenge more than once, do you have a 1X or 2X in the book next to that challenge?
I've completed some a few times and don't have any X's next to mine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview