Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Wentworth Miller is my new boyfriend  <3 <3 :pp :pp

Torn2pieces

Woooo Hoooo........Tonite's the nite for Prison Break!!

Ilovemyweims

foxx

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 21, 2006, 08:17:00 AM
Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 02:12:40 PM
Season 2......

Wentworth Miller, yums

I would have to agree!!

Yeah...me too.  Actually, I would be interested to see if there was any female out there who didn't think he was yummy!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 21, 2006, 08:26:25 AM
Season 2......

Wentworth Miller, yums

I would have to agree!!

Yeah...me too.  Actually, I would be interested to see if there was any female out there who didn't think he was yummy!

Me!   :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 09:43:29 AM
Quote from: foxx on August 21, 2006, 08:26:25 AM
Season 2......

Wentworth Miller, yums

I would have to agree!!

Me!   :))

Fibber!

Tara

Tara

:'((  I didn't want Veronica to die.  :'((   I hate this only comes on once a week. The previews for next week look so good. 

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 06:12:27 PM

:'((  I didn't want Veronica to die.  :'((   I hate this only comes on once a week. The previews for next week look so good. 

Holy chit!  I so did not see that coming.  I like Robin Tunney a lot...and that right there?  Pissed me off!

Wenty looks as hot as ever...

I love the addition of William Fincter as the FBI guy...I loved Invasion (which effing ABC cancelled) and he was awesome on that show...I think I will love him more here...

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 21, 2006, 07:15:18 PM

Holy chit!  I so did not see that coming.  I like Robin Tunney a lot...and that right there?  Pissed me off!

I love the addition of William Fincter as the FBI guy...I loved Invasion (which effing ABC cancelled) and he was awesome on that show...I think I will love him more here...

I didn't see it coming either, and was shocked. I'm glad Sara is alive.

Foxxy? Is there some reason you changed your name back?  :///

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 07:16:40 PM

I couldn't deal with it!  I have been foxx for too long...I like that Foxxy is my nickname.  Just like Lib is Libra's and T is yours...and clingfree's is clingy...
:-*

justahumping

Quote from: foxx on August 21, 2006, 08:48:56 PM

:'((  I didn't want Veronica to die.  :'((   I hate this only comes on once a week. The previews for next week look so good. 

I couldn't deal with it!  I have been foxx for too long...I like that Foxxy is my nickname.  Just like Lib is Libra's and T is yours...and clingfree's is clingy...
and mine is... well I can tell

foxx

Quote from: justahumping on August 21, 2006, 10:03:31 PM

and mine is... well I can tell

You can tell?  Then what is it?
:)))

Tara

Whatever...  Anyways, Lib is not her nickname. That's her friggen name. >:D  Who's Clingy?  :'((   And Foxx is a nickname for Foxxy.  >:D  Nicknames are shorter and why didn't you capitalize the F?  And why are we discussing this in Prison Break?  :-\

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 22, 2006, 06:49:11 AM

Whatever...  Anyways, Lib is not her nickname. That's her friggen name. >:D  Who's Clingy?  :'((   And Foxx is a nickname for Foxxy.  >:D  Nicknames are shorter and why didn't you capitalize the F?  And why are we discussing this in Prison Break?  :-\

We are discussing it here because you brought it up!  Hijacker!  lmao...
I couldn't do it.  foxx is more me.  And I don't capitalize my name.  Even my signature is all lower case.  So  :P !

Lillenan

I like that in that series there is a "love Story" component...but not always a happy ending more like real life struggles

bubblegum

About Vernoica......chit, didn't she learn anything from LJ's experience?  She was stupid, very very stupid.  She should have figured the Secert Service guys had a way of monitering ANY and ALL phone calls from the house.  Sad to see her go, excited to see how they get away next week after springing LJ from the courthouse.

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on August 23, 2006, 03:32:50 AM

About Vernoica......chit, didn't she learn anything from LJ's experience?  She was stupid, very very stupid.  She should have figured the Secert Service guys had a way of monitering ANY and ALL phone calls from the house.  Sad to see her go, excited to see how they get away next week after springing LJ from the courthouse.

I didn't see it coming with Veronica, I thought they would get him out and everyone learn the truth, but the season would still be with the guys running.  I agree, the elevator scene in the previews looked good!!

Ilovemyweims

im watching season 1 and tivoing season 2 for later all i cant say is ive watched 3 episodes and im hooked!!

Torn2pieces

I haven't even watched yet, and this is my favorite show. I had to tivo it. Too busy that nite to watch it.

I'm watching tonite. Whew.......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview