PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:11:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 12, 2007, 12:55:33 PM
Yep, tonight is it until Jan 14.   

About 24..they have 8 episodes, but don't want to air them and then leave the viewers wondering, so yep it's on hold until Sept 2008.  :((

I have spoilers for the Jan 14 and Jan 21 show, so I will just post it in my secret writing if anyone wants to see it..lol 

1/14/2008    Production Code: 3AKJ09
The Panamanian Army arranges Michael to get a taste of solitary. T-Bag reserves a spot in the escape. Bellick's life turns into an uphill battle. Susan traps Sucre.

1/21/2008    Production Code: 3AKJ10
Lechero's demotion devastates Michael's breakout plan as Sammy takes reigns at Sona. T-Bag forces Bellick to fight–in a fight where the odds are stacked heavily against him. Lincoln and Sucre have some surprise fireworks set for Susan.

Man, T-Bag is the creep you love to hate.... and do you think Bellick was sincere about Sarah's death?  He sure seemed sad about it, but with him it's hard to tell.  How much longer can this show go on before it loses its appeal?  And about 24, I wonder, with the writers strike and all, if Sutherland being in jail (is he?) will have any impact on the show or not!

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 12, 2007, 02:04:18 PM

About 24..they have 8 episodes, but don't want to air them and then leave the viewers wondering, so yep it's on hold until Sept 2008.  :((

I have spoilers for the Jan 14 and Jan 21 show, so I will just post it in my secret writing if anyone wants to see it..lol 

The Panamanian Army arranges Michael to get a taste of solitary. T-Bag reserves a spot in the escape. Bellick's life turns into an uphill battle. Susan traps Sucre.

Lechero's demotion devastates Michael's breakout plan as Sammy takes reigns at Sona. T-Bag forces Bellick to fight–in a fight where the odds are stacked heavily against him. Lincoln and Sucre have some surprise fireworks set for Susan.

Man, T-Bag is the creep you love to hate.... and do you think Bellick was sincere about Sarah's death?  He sure seemed sad about it, but with him it's hard to tell.  How much longer can this show go on before it loses its appeal?  And about 24, I wonder, with the writers strike and all, if Sutherland being in jail (is he?) will have any impact on the show or not!

I really wished they wouldn't have killed Sarah off. By the spoilers it looks like another nasty dirty season in Soma. I know its just a show, but it really grosses me out.  Now that nasty Sammy is going to take over..Yuk! He wants T-Bag dead.

While Sutherland is jailed, he could finish writing the show..lol  I think I read somewhere that he would be going to jail after they finished airing the season. It's a real bummer, I really love 24.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 12, 2007, 03:02:10 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 12, 2007, 02:04:18 PM

I really wished they wouldn't have killed Sarah off. By the spoilers it looks like another nasty dirty season in Soma. I know its just a show, but it really grosses me out.  Now that nasty Sammy is going to take over..Yuk! He wants T-Bag dead.

While Sutherland is jailed, he could finish writing the show..lol  I think I read somewhere that he would be going to jail after they finished airing the season. It's a real bummer, I really love 24.

I love 24 too.  While I was recovering from knee surgery, I was in bed a lot so I got hooked on 24.  Thats how I found out about House, Monk, Prison Break, Standoff (which I really didn't care for and didn't last long)... I've been a TV addict ever since.  Up to that point I only watched things like CourtTV and Discovery Channel.  LOL  My poor fingernails haven't been the same since I started watching 24.  Do you think there's anyway they can bring Sarah back?  Maybe claiming it was all a put-on to get Michael and Linc to stop pulling stunts?  I mean, there's a lot of $$$ behind whatever is going on and the whole head thing COULD have been staged.  Also, seriously, how much longer can the show go on.  If they don't end it soon it will go into season 27 where we find Michael trying to break Linc out of Shady Meadows Retirement Community.  LOL 

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 12, 2007, 04:12:32 PM

I love 24 too.  While I was recovering from knee surgery, I was in bed a lot so I got hooked on 24.  Thats how I found out about House, Monk, Prison Break, Standoff (which I really didn't care for and didn't last long)... I've been a TV **** ever since.  Up to that point I only watched things like CourtTV and Discovery Channel.  LOL  My poor fingernails haven't been the same since I started watching 24.  Do you think there's anyway they can bring Sarah back?  Maybe claiming it was all a put-on to get Michael and Linc to stop pulling stunts?  I mean, there's a lot of $$$ behind whatever is going on and the whole head thing COULD have been staged.  Also, seriously, how much longer can the show go on.  If they don't end it soon it will go into season 27 where we find Michael trying to break Linc out of Shady Meadows Retirement Community.  LOL 

LMAO @ the Shady Meadows Retirement Community.  Michael said in an interview he knew the show wouldn't last forever but I doubt they will bring Sarah back, they will probably get him a new love intrest, if he ever gets out of that dirt hole he is in.  I watch K-Ville too. I didn't think I was going to like it but I do. It's TV time!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 12, 2007, 05:01:55 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 12, 2007, 04:12:32 PM

I love 24 too.  While I was recovering from knee surgery, I was in bed a lot so I got hooked on 24.  Thats how I found out about House, Monk, Prison Break, Standoff (which I really didn't care for and didn't last long)... I've been a TV **** ever since.  Up to that point I only watched things like CourtTV and Discovery Channel.  LOL  My poor fingernails haven't been the same since I started watching 24.  Do you think there's anyway they can bring Sarah back?  Maybe claiming it was all a put-on to get Michael and Linc to stop pulling stunts?  I mean, there's a lot of $$$ behind whatever is going on and the whole head thing COULD have been staged.  Also, seriously, how much longer can the show go on.  If they don't end it soon it will go into season 27 where we find Michael trying to break Linc out of Shady Meadows Retirement Community.  LOL 

LMAO @ the Shady Meadows Retirement Community.  Michael said in an interview he knew the show wouldn't last forever but I doubt they will bring Sarah back, they will probably get him a new love intrest, if he ever gets out of that dirt hole he is in.  I watch K-Ville too. I didn't think I was going to like it but I do. It's TV time!!

I hated the first episode of K-Ville, but now we all like it too.  I also didn't think I would like Moonlight (after Ghost Whisperer) but that's got my attention too.  LOL  More TV shows than there are hours to watch them :) To give Michael a new love interest would mean the show should continue, don't you think?  If he could get over Sarah and find someone else in the few remaining seasons.... I don't see that happening.  HEY!  Now might be a good time for us to write a script and send it in  LOL

Tara

I didn't want to read until I watched the last episode. I just watched it finally. It didn't leave us hanging..lol  The previews showed everything I wanted to know.  :)))  The bald headed man who is Gretchens so called boss, is one of the men that were in the white coats I was talking about earlier. I saw in the previews where Michael had Gretchen tied in a chair asking her if she killed Sarah. I hope he kills that witch!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2007, 03:22:38 PM
I didn't want to read until I watched the last episode. I just watched it finally. It didn't leave us hanging..lol  The previews showed everything I wanted to know.  :)))  The bald headed man who is Gretchens so called boss, is one of the men that were in the white coats I was talking about earlier. I saw in the previews where Michael had Gretchen tied in a chair asking her if she killed Sarah. I hope he kills that witch!

I saw the previews and thought... Holy Crap... they sure give you a lot to think about.  I hope he kills her too.  She's so messed up she'll never be normal again.

Stinkerbell

My daughter and I sat looking at each other wondering what to do with our Monday night now that Prison Break is over for a bit.  We got out Christmas decorations :)

Tara

Yep, Prison Break went  fall14.gif. The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars will be all be over next week, so Monday TV night will suck again.

Stinkerbell

Oh, Misss Tara....

Any hints about what's to come on Prison Break?  My monday nights are boring without "the Brothers".

Tara

Mondays and Tuesdays suck now. All my shows are ending.

http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show/31635/episode_guide.html?season=3&tag=season_nav;next

This is the site that tells you about the first two episodes when it does come back. I think I posted it before in little writing..lol

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see it Episode 53 is when it starts back.

There might be some other stuff on that site to look at (like sexy Linc and Michael)  :pp

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 06, 2007, 09:18:53 AM
Mondays and Tuesdays suck now. All my shows are ending.

http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show/31635/episode_guide.html?season=3&tag=season_nav;next

This is the site that tells you about the first two episodes when it does come back. I think I posted it before in little writing..lol

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see it Episode 53 is when it starts back.

There might be some other stuff on that site to look at (like sexy Linc and Michael)  :pp

House and Bones off too.... nothing really to look forward to.  And 24 being delayed... I guess that's ok... that show is hard on my blood pressure but Prison Break is oh, so easy on my eyes  :-* :)))

I was just hoping that there might be a little more news regarding PB.  << sighs >>

Tara

I just saw like a one minute preview..lol  The TV said that they already have 2 episodes done (they were talking about the writers strike and the shows it is hurting) Anyways they show Michael .......

in a small cage, just tall enough to stand in and long enough to lay down in..It has clear plastic wrapped around the top and at the bottom of the cage. There was some older man I've never seen before telling him that within three days he will be dead out there in the blistering sun. It looked like the cage was at Soma in the yard outside the building.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 14, 2007, 04:04:51 PM
I just saw like a one minute preview..lol  The TV said that they already have 2 episodes done (they were talking about the writers strike and the shows it is hurting) Anyways they show Michael .......

in a small cage, just tall enough to stand in and long enough to lay down in..It has clear plastic wrapped around the top and at the bottom of the cage. There was some older man I've never seen before telling him that within three days he will be dead out there in the blistering sun. It looked like the cage was at Soma in the yard outside the building.

Yeah, I saw that one ... it was right after the last episode.  That's when they showed Michael asking SheWitch, who was being held by Michael if she killed Sarah.  He didn't look happy at all.  So we know that somehow he gets outta that little hothouse and manages to get the upper hand.

Best looking criminals on TV.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 14, 2007, 04:10:18 PM

Yeah, I saw that one ... it was right after the last episode.  That's when they showed Michael asking SheWitch, who was being held by Michael if she killed Sarah.  He didn't look happy at all.  So we know that somehow he gets outta that little hothouse and manages to get the upper hand.

I guess I missed the cage part. I remember the other part. If this writers strike doesn't stop there are going to be alot of sad people everywhere.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 14, 2007, 04:12:48 PM

I guess I missed the cage part. I remember the other part. If this writers strike doesn't stop there are going to be alot of sad people everywhere.

I might have to take matter into my own hands.  Can you say "Misery"?     :))

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 14, 2007, 04:19:16 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 14, 2007, 04:12:48 PM

I might have to take matter into my own hands.  Can you say "Misery"?     :))

:))

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Tara

This is going to be depressing too.  They have two episodes ready to go, and after that what happens? We'll be doing this again.  :///

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview