This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The hand is way nasty, and I will be glad when he gets caught or killed. I know it's just a TV show, but he gives me the creeps. I heard on one of those reality boards he does get killed by a 14 year old girl.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 08:43:51 AM
The hand is way nasty, and I will be glad when he gets caught or killed. I know it's just a TV show, but he gives me the creeps. I heard on one of those reality boards he does get killed by a 14 year old girl.

THAT would be sweet justice.  I'm telling you, that guy is creepier than creepy.  The actor Robert Knepper plays an awesome bad guy, but on Fox's website there's an interview with him and he seems soooo normal.  I'll never be able to watch him in anything else and not remember T-Bag though.

You can watch it here -

http://www.fox.com/video/index.htm?cat_id=pb1&clip_id=pb_tbag_int

Tara

Thanks for posting that. I feel like you about having to watch him another movie playing another part. He plays his part good on Prison Break that's for sure.

Tara

Well Tweener got caught now, I almost had a nervous breakdown just watching next weeks previews.
I'm glad Sara's dad warned her, T-bag still makes me sick to see him. Everyones at that house, and I'm anxious to see how they're going to get out of this one.

Tara

!@#$   No Prison Break for 3 weeks.  !@#$

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on October 09, 2006, 05:49:53 PM
i could tell you some of my attempted prison breaks  <:>

Tara

Quote from: l0c0 on October 09, 2006, 05:51:30 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 09, 2006, 05:49:53 PM
i could tell you some of my attempted prison breaks  <:>

Waiting...   :///

Stinkerbell

I couldn't wait for more episodes so I rented the first season and had my own little Prison Break marathon!!!  Man, what an amazing show.

The other night I saw T-Bag on an episode of Law & Order CI.  He was a killer on that show, but he wasn't nearly as creepy.

Tara

It is good isn't it?  This is one of my favorite shows. 2 more weeks... :///

Torn2pieces

jeffery

all new show tonight  dont forget to watch  :/// :/// O0

Tara

Yay!!  :D   I can't wait...it ended sad last time it was on. I've been seeing the previews and it should be action filled tonight.
:pp

yoshisquest

The governer's sudden "suicide" surprised a friend of mine, but I told her if you think about it, they are killing off everyone who's gotten to close to the truth.  It looked like Sarah is next to get axed, but I hope she's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

I thought Tweener getting axed by Mahone was somthing else.  Did any one else think he just snapped when Tweener double crossed him?

Ilovemyweims

i did!!  hes a wack job!!  Cant wait for tonight!!

Tara

Quote from: yoshisquest on October 23, 2006, 12:54:01 PM
The governer's sudden "suicide" surprised a friend of mine, but I told her if you think about it, they are killing off everyone who's gotten to close to the truth.  It looked like Sarah is next to get axed, but I hope she's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

I thought Tweener getting axed by Mahone was somthing else.  Did any one else think he just snapped when Tweener double crossed him?

I know their after Sarah, but I don't think they will get to her. She will be the one to help them clear Linc towards the end of the season.

I remember when I hated Tweener for being a snitch last season. I felt sorry for him though when he got shot. And yes Mahone did snap..I think Mahone is going to do something else like that and not be able to find those pills he is taking, and just die or something.

Do you think Mahone will confess? I don't.  He will go on like nothing happen. I was really sweating it when Tweener went to that chicks  door. That was a shock, but I was proud of him.

yoshisquest

I read in a tv guide interview with the producers, the producers and the writers of this show said they have enough quality material to keep this show running for about 2-3 more seasons, and this whole season will take place over a period of about 3 weeks.

I have no idea what those pills are Mahone's taking, but I'd sure love to know.  He's one messed up cracker.  Thinking about it, Tweener screwing him over pushed him over the edge and caused him to snap like that, even though I knew he was going to lose it sooner or later.

I got to thinking about Kellerman-The President sure has pulled a fast one on him and burned him pretty good.  I so see Kellerman turning.  Reyonds is going to screw him over one to many times, when he was the whole mastermind behind the plan.  She should be eating out of the palm of his hands, not shutting him out like she has been.  I see him helping Sara clear her name, and later tracking down Mike and Linc and clearing him.  As far as LJ, they cleared him in the last episode if I remember right, due to lack of evidence.  If they try to charge him again, my understanding is that they won't be able to because it would be like a double jeopardy situation.

As far as Micheal, do you think he'll eventually serve his time? all 15 years now? (5 years for robbing the bank, plus 10 for the escape, and whatever else they throw at him) or do you think they will drop almost all the charges?  I mean they can't exactly send him back to Foxx River because he's got the escape plans all over him and whats to stop him from escaping again?  Or any other Prison for that matter?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: yoshisquest on October 23, 2006, 12:54:01 PM

That's exactly what happened.  Mahone is obsessed with getting the escapees and Tweener sent him over the edge.
I always felt sorry for Tweener, from the time we found out what he was in for.  And that cell mate???  Good gravy!!!  I think Tweener did his time just for having to deal with him.

Stinkerbell

I just found this interview (TV Guide with Mahone actor) .. thought you might like to read it if you havent' already ---

TV Guide: You're playing FBI agent Alexander Mahone, who is deceptively smart and oh so twisted.

William Fichtner: The more twisted the better! Who wants to play a straight-away FBI guy? When I read the first two episodes, I thought, "What the heck is going on with this guy?"

TV Guide: What's up with those pills?

Fichtner: I think his plate is so full he needs a little help. He takes his pills, takes a deep breath and figures out a major piece of the puzzle.

TV Guide: Will he track down the escaped prisoners?

Fichtner: He is going to find these guys. But some of the things that Mahone has in the back of his closet — and in the back of his mind, the voices he is hearing about his own life — get in the way.

TV Guide: Will we find out more about his personal life?

Fichtner: In Episode 8, when we come back from hiatus, somebody starts to look at Mahone and wonder a bit about him. The pieces start to come together, with a little bit of a backstory.

TV Guide: Wait, he doesn't have a criminal past, does he?

Fichtner: [Laughing into telephone] You are breaking up. I can't hear you. I have to hang up.

TV Guide: How did you get the role?

Fichtner: It was really a last-minute thing. I worked on Invasion last year and I was not ready to step into another network situation again. I am really glad I said yes.

Tara

They cleared LJ on the last episode only to bait Linc, which remember Linc jumped in the car and took off for Az I think it is? I so love this show. It's awesome.  One more hour.  :///   Then I will be saying I can't wait until next week.

Thanks for posting that article Bravelady  O0

Torn2pieces

:///

I'm waiting patiently for it to come on soon!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview