Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 07, 2009, 05:58:03 PM
According to Wiki, he's not dead.. he works for the Obama Administration now. Ok, so maybe "not dead" isn't accurate afterall.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/04/07/2009-04-07_actor_kal_penns_surprise_suicide_on_hous.html

I am so bummed. I just finished watching it  sad.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2009, 06:01:16 PM
I am so bummed. I just finished watching it  sad.gif

Quite a heartwrenching show. I just finished it as well. I wonder if he will do any cameo flashback type appearances?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 07, 2009, 06:14:06 PM
Quite a heartwrenching show. I just finished it as well. I wonder if he will do any cameo flashback type appearances?

They shoulda got rid of 13. I can't stand her

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2009, 06:17:36 PM
They shoulda got rid of 13. I can't stand her
Yeah, I don't like her either. She would have been my first choice to go. I hope Kal Penn is successful in his new job, but I'm not sure I like the way he was killed off on the show.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 07, 2009, 06:20:40 PM
Yeah, I don't like her either. She would have been my first choice to go. I hope Kal Penn is successful in his new job, but I'm not sure I like the way he was killed off on the show.

I thought he had found a nice role on House. Maybe they needed Kumar for another movie  rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2009, 06:34:57 PM
I thought he had found a nice role on House. Maybe they needed Kumar for another movie  rolleyes.gif

Seriously, he's working for the Obama Administration. Public Relations Liason or something like that. I guess he can still make movies...I thought he was a great actor...maybe that's why he got the job at the White House.

Stinkerbell

Was that really Hugh Laurie playing the harmonica and piano last night?

Homer

yes he also composed the music for the funeral last week

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 14, 2009, 05:54:43 PM
yes he also composed the music for the funeral last week

He's very talented. Rob Pattinson (Twilight's Edward) is also extremely musically talented.

WiseGal69

I'm really going to miss Kal Penn on House I can't believe they did it in such a gruesome way tho! 

Yokoohno

Quote from: WiseGal69 on April 26, 2009, 06:17:55 PM
I'm really going to miss Kal Penn on House I can't believe they did it in such a gruesome way tho! 

What did you guys think of the season ending?  House off to rehab?  So his sex with Cuddy did not happen...only another hallucination...

IndianLover

Have no clue what next season will bring with him in rehab.  And I wanted to see him have a relationship with Cuddy. They are funny together.

Yokoohno

Quote from: IndianLover on May 15, 2009, 12:39:05 PM
Have no clue what next season will bring with him in rehab.  And I wanted to see him have a relationship with Cuddy. They are funny together.

Oh Yeah...I really like Lisa Edelstein.  (I think that's what her name is)  She is so attractive for a fortysome woman.  The same can be said of Hugh Laurie...and Laurie is an extremely talented and funny guy by the way. 

Yokoohno

Quote from: COLAMAMA44 on May 15, 2009, 04:38:21 PM
wow.gif

Exactly...and Laurie is not really handsome in the tradtional way.  Have you ever heard him interviewed when he talks with his real English voice?  He did a stint on SNL and was hilarious.

swamp

Stinkerbell

This 2 hour season premiere was one of the best House episodes I've seen.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview