PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 02:05:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on February 11, 2013, 06:20:11 AM
                                         IMG]https://i49.tinypic.com/21ctuzk.jpg[/IMG]

IM trying again. Gezzz  I give up 4 now. have a nice day.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on February 11, 2013, 06:15:48 AM

Good Morning all.                        

MissyDo - - - -

When you post pictures, the forum is responding to the commands you have in your post.  The command for posting images is [i.m.g] (without the periods) , which must appear in the beginning.  The ending must be [/i.m.g.] (without the periods), which is found at the very end of the command and is differentiated by adding the / .  The slash tell the forum it is the end of the command.   If your command is missing the brackets  [  ] , the picture will not be posted.  Before you click on "POST", make sure your brackets are in place.  Sometimes, your commands look like this:

i.m.g.]https://i49.tinypic.com/21ctuzk.jpg[/i.m.g]

- which you see is lacking the bracket at the front.  Problem is solved by adding the bracket.  I have added the periods in the commands because if I don't the forum is expecting me to actually put an image in there.  I didn't want to confuse the issue further.

MsMissy

Hello on this Tuesday,& TY Squid, for info in which i dont quite understand. Been having problems with Tiny for awhile. I hope this 1 shows up. have a nice day everyone.  coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on February 12, 2013, 06:34:37 AM
TY Squid, for info in which i dont quite understand. Been having problems with Tiny for awhile. I hope this 1 shows up. have a nice day everyone.

I'm sorry, Missy, I guess I'm not explaining it well.  I don't think the problem is with Tiny.  It's the bracket at the beginning that sometimes falls off when you post a picture.  Sorry, hon.

snowflower

girls22.gif  Happy Tuesday - Challenge Day tomorrow, woohoo!!  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Go get your badges!  Have fun!

MsMissy

Good Morning on this badge day. GL all       

Squid, tks for your info, im sure its just ny mouse that isnt coping the link right,& i hope this 1 takes & i read your message over& i think i understand it. Go get tyhose badges everyone . coffee.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Happy Valentines Day to everyone.

Squid

MsMissy

MsMissy

Yoming 2

Squid

Good job, Missy.  You can always modify your post and put in the bracket.  Problem solved.

snowflower

MsMissy

Good Morning all & TY yoming for putting my picture up. I was sure i got that bracket, so it would shiow up. Appeerently my mouse doesnt want to eat it LOL

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview