PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:52:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

It wasn't freezing in L.A. last night.

Seriously, the cold wouldn't be such an issue in soCal if homes were built to sustain the colder weather.  I feel sorry for people in older buildings, especially the elderly. Climate change is no joke.

Squid

I don't wish that a cozy, down blanket magically appeared on HotPink's bed last night.

hotpinklovesofa

Since I am not horribly allergic to down I don't have to use those super heavy and cozy blankets with the animals on it like a tiger or a black panther but if I did have one it wouldn't have a beautiful flower on it.

Oh the negatives, the negatives!  slap1.gif

Squid

I did not eat cheese and crackers for dinner.  LOL.  Nope, did not.

ozcar

Squid

I'm very happy that it's raining today and that I'll be working on the road all day.

Squid

TY for find my pain amusing.  LOL

I love it when people find my pain amusing.

Darling SilverDodger

Sure boss I do not mind working two weekends in a row
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

fusion01k

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

No, honey... you don't look fat in that outfit.

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

I really do not want a salty snack right now

Darling SilverDodger

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview