PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:30:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Smiley Story

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

Once l0c0 was in bed :% snoring and dreaming of  !@! he started to :'(( and call for :OO cuz everything he  !@! had no calories...then he was :( and >:(( and woke up  ++ for the <:> and started to <..>

Tara

Tokens was  :'(( because noone would  :pp her  :;' or her  :o0 so she  :'(( all night long.

TmT

Tara knocked on my door...she heard me  :'(( and asked me what could she do to  :^* me up .. with  VV in her eyes... I immediated  (O+O) her and said  :/// for l0c0... Told  :c: to  get out... get out... rofl so hard

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 06, 2007, 03:43:24 PM
Tara knocked on my door...she heard me  :'(( and asked me what could she do to  :^* me up .. with  VV in her eyes... I immediated  (O+O) her and said  :/// for l0c0... Told  :c: to  get out... get out... rofl so hard

I am rollllllllinnnnnnnnggggg!!! :))

Tara

Tokens is not telling the truth  :oo . She really opened the door and went like this  :pp  when she saw my  "" (cute)  :o0 and said comere and let me  O+O closer and take  :. . I started to  :'((  because I was so scared. I wanted to call the  ;:"  but I couldn't find a phone anywhere. I finally said  :@  or else I will  :^ you out. Then she really scared me and I  :: and  ++ away.

Monkey

kandykitty20012

I sent out ;:" to  O+O look  for Pogo-gamer he must be :% off a heavy month of :!!.Pogo-gamer needs a kick in the  :o0 or  (O+O) to get back on formun soon, <:> for everyone until he returns. :& :^*

bams68

I think Gamer must be   :-{ for American Idol and hope to hear his music on  :{ players around the world.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

:## for everyone until he returns :///...I am sure Tokens will sniff him out soon ;:: if not she will  :^ in the eye and (O+O) him then !@#$ his ear off then i would have to :" and try to get them to <..> and i will take :. and sell to star magazine :))

Tara

I saw Monkey  :pp Carrie Underwear at the grammys last night while she was  :-{.  I took  :. and passed them out at the  0:  Monkey went to  ;:" and  :'((

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 12, 2007, 08:41:52 AM
I saw Monkey  :pp Carrie Underwear at the grammys last night while she was  :-{.  I took  :. and passed them out at the  0:  Monkey went to  ;:" and  :'((

:-* my  :o0   

>:D

kandykitty20012

<:> watching for everyone to  :-* monkeys  :o0,meanwhile Tara & Tokens are :!!  <..> all nite long....before you know it they will be :^ each other out then they will start to :'(( and one of them will throw in the  :" and l0c0 will come along and say he is  !@! and start  O+O for thier pies..... :^* :)))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 01:59:06 PM
Tokens is not telling the truth  :oo . She really opened the door and went like this  :pp  when she saw my  "" (cute)  :o0 and said comere and let me  O+O closer and take  :. . I started to  :'((  because I was so scared. I wanted to call the  ;:"  but I couldn't find a phone anywhere. I finally said  :@  or else I will  :^ you out. Then she really scared me and I  :: and  ++ away.
lmao... in your dreams

:-X I went to Mayhem party  :o .... and people were  :!! and  <ooo> . I saw people  (OO) .  A  :^ broke out  :{:  (O+O)  !@#$  so many drunk >:(( people.   ;:" came and said  :@ or I'll arrest you all. 

Tara

I was  O+O at  :-[ (that smiley is Tokens) and all the  l1.gif  were  O+O at her :;' which smelt like  :;" . I gave her some  l2.gif to go get clean. She yelled  :OO  I don't want it clean.   :))

Ms.Behavin

I was in my room getting ready to  :/o\ and then I saw  l1.gif(lOCo)  in my window and  :. of my  :o0. So I  ++ outside with some  !@! and told him I would give it too him if he went home or else I would call  :-[ (tokens) and  :c:(tara) to come and  :{: him.  l1.gif said  :oo but that he would take the  !@! and the  <:> and wait for  :-[ and  :c: to come. But then my  ;:: came and starting  :pp  l1.gif. Needless to say,  l1.gif liked it and then I had to call the  ;:" because he stole my  ;:: I called  :-[  and :c: and told them we needed to go to  l1.gif house and  (O+O) :^ (O+O) because he had my  ;::
So we all went to  l1.gif with some  !@! and told him to give up the  ;:: and we would give him some  l2.gif and  gb.gif and  <:> Well  l1.gif said :: So we called  :<< (homer)
and then  :<< called  l1.gif and told him he would give  l1.gif his  :{ if he gave my  ;:: back. Well  l1.gif listened. And then  :-[ and  :c: and  :^* (me) still end up  (O+O) :{: :^  l1.gif 's  :o0  Then we all went out and had  gb.gif :!! and  :^* all night long.

Ms.Behavin

What? No one liked my story? Huh? It took me a long time to think that up.  >>:D Respond now! But say nice things. O0 Ok?  lmao!   :))

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 16, 2007, 05:04:06 PM
What? No one liked my story? Huh? It took me a long time to think that up.  >>:D Respond now! But say nice things. O0 Ok?  lmao!   :))

LMAO  Yes I  <3 your story....sheesh now give me my money for saying it.   l2.gif

:% (Msbehaving) paid me to say I  <3 her story. I took the  l2.gif  and went bought  gb.gif   abd  <:> while watching  :%   :-* her  :;'

Ms.Behavin

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 16, 2007, 12:38:22 AM
I was in my room getting ready to  :/o\ and then I saw  l1.gif(lOCo)  in my window and  :. of my  :o0. So I  ++ outside with some  !@! and told him I would give it too him if he went home or else I would call  :-[ (tokens) and  :c:(tara) to come and  :{: him.  l1.gif said  :oo but that he would take the  !@! and the  <:> and wait for  :-[ and  :c: to come. But then my  ;:: came and starting  :pp  l1.gif. Needless to say,  l1.gif liked it and then I had to call the  ;:" because he stole my  ;:: I called  :-[  and :c: and told them we needed to go to  l1.gif house and  (O+O) :^ (O+O) because he had my  ;::
So we all went to  l1.gif with some  !@! and told him to give up the  ;:: and we would give him some  l2.gif and  gb.gif and  <:> Well  l1.gif said :: So we called  :<< (homer)
and then  :<< called  l1.gif and told him he would give  l1.gif his  :{ if he gave my  ;:: back. Well  l1.gif listened. And then  :-[ and  :c: and  :^* (me) still end up  (O+O) :{: :^  l1.gif 's  :o0  Then we all went out and had  gb.gif :!! and  :^* all night long.

any more  !@! or do i need to  :xx and and it again?  :-[ is not  !@! me and now i'm  :'((

Tara

My new smiley...lmao         

‹^›(•¿•)‹^›

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview