PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 06:31:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Summer Beach Super Badge

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Does anybody else feel this little dude is more like passing gas than getting out of the way of the wave????

:!#

gator8_24

Quote from: Runner on June 10, 2007, 08:47:26 PM

Does anybody else feel this little dude is more like passing gas than getting out of the way of the wave????

Well, guess it all depends on your 'view' lol  I saw the comparison to the "Coppertone Girl" :)))

harley89

Are you related to Homer by any chance?  It is funny. Always wished the badges would animate in game rooms. That would be fun.

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: gator8 on June 11, 2007, 09:02:47 AM
Quote from: Runner on June 10, 2007, 08:47:26 PM

Well, guess it all depends on your 'view' lol  I saw the comparison to the "Coppertone Girl" :)))

Coppertone girl......... Thats why that looked familar.....lol

maybe Whompertone Girl   :)))

BadgeBabe

Wasn't Brooke Shields one of the Coppertone babies? Not the first, of course, but just wondering.

I think the badge is reminiscent of the old Coppertone ads too. :)

Got my badge last Wednesday thanks to BH!!!

vasunlover

Runner

this morning my super badge is reset  to 0/6  even though I have attained it.  Still shows in my album.  Anybody have this ?

apple

yes mine says 1/6 and i have played about 10 badges this week and i got badge

who me?

ImJustOneOldFart

Just noticed mine too........ iit in my special badge album but showing 0/6 on home page.......

well im a gamer so im playing premiums and mix n match badges and let see if they give the bonus tokens a 2nd time for making 6/6

8)

outlawdave

mine says i of 6 but have done all challenges do you think pogo will fix the problem

survivorjeff

Quote from: outlawdave on June 12, 2007, 09:30:12 AM
mine says i of 6 but have done all challenges do you think pogo will fix the problem

I hope pogo does. I'm sure the whining little pogo babies are going to cry. So I'm sure pogo will fix it.

ImJustOneOldFart

just finished 6/6 towards the summer badge AGAIN....

and they gave me the 6000 tokens AGAIN
and they gave me the wallpaper AGAIN
and in my profile under "winnings" it show i won the wallpaper twice, once in "quick quack" on June 6th & once in stack'em today

oh well, let them reset it next Monday again....... i'll be ready for them this time...lmao

Tiki-Nik

FYI O+O

Super Challenge Issues!
By Staff | June 12, 2007

Players who are working on or have earned the Summer Beach Super Badge may have noticed that they are unable to see their Super Challenge progress or the earned badge. We are aware of this problem and we expect to have it fixed soon.

For players who have already earned the badge, it will reappear in your badge collection. Players who have not yet attained the badge will continue to earn progress towards earning the super badge as they continue to earn other badges. However, there are things players should know:

After the fix is put into place, players who are in the game at the time will not see the fix until they close their browser and open the homepage or Badge Central.

The fix will not award progress for Personal Challenge badges that have been completed multiple times! If one of the challenges that you were working on was a personal challenge that you have already done before, you will need to contact our Customer Support Team.

capricorn74

My Mix-n-Match badges are not counting towards this badge. I know Game Award ones do not, but I thought Mix-n-Match usually did?

Not that big a deal...I'll just get it tomorrow anyway when the new challenges come out.

gator8_24

"Summer Beach Super Badge:
Win 6 Challenge Badges between June 6 and June 26! (This includes personal and Premium Challenges!)
Win this badge plus 6000 Tokens! "

rhino

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: capricorn74 on June 12, 2007, 06:31:49 PM
My Mix-n-Match badges are not counting towards this badge. I know Game Award ones do not, but I thought Mix-n-Match usually did?

Not that big a deal...I'll just get it tomorrow anyway when the new challenges come out.

i just did a turbo 21 challenge from my mix n match ablum 6 times to complete the summer badge again

3 time since it came out
got the bonus tokens 3 times
and more wallpaper.....

think im gonna print out the wallpaper and line the bottom of my pet birds cage with it

:;'

john82379

Ok weird.........the challenge is to complete 6 badges to get the Super badge........but I only completed 5.....possible glitch?  Hehe  :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview