PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:58:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

And the winner is................  I don't know...lol

Tara

LMMFAO...Ok..I don't want Mel to win and I honestly didn't think their freestyle was that great at all. I like Marie because she has a great personality but her freestyle was kind of corny, but it was cute. But what did Bruno say?  It's like watching the what ? and the bride of Chucky?  I was laughing so hard I missed the first part of it. I knew the judges were going to give them crap for a score. I hope she wins just to piss the judges off. LMAO!  Honestly I want Max and Julianna to win,but that can't happen.  :)))

CindyLouWho

I missed a few parts of the show cause of a 17 month old here wanting my attention, lol.  I did hear Bruno say something bout Bride of Chucky but missed the other part dang it!  From what I seen of the dances, I thought Helio's was both the better of em all but.......he's still not getting my votes  :)))  But I'd rather see him win the trophy tomorrow than Mel B.  I agree with my Mom tho, I think the judges have favored Helio & Mel B. almost from the start.   winter20.gif 

Did you see that Bruno & Carrie Ann are having a dance-off in Jan? That should be interesting   :{x dance11.gif

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 26, 2007, 06:28:58 PM
I missed a few parts of the show cause of a 17 month old here wanting my attention, lol.  I did hear Bruno say something bout Bride of Chucky but missed the other part dang it!  From what I seen of the dances, I thought Helio's was both the better of em all but.......he's still not getting my votes  :)))  But I'd rather see him win the trophy tomorrow than Mel B.  I agree with my Mom tho, I think the judges have favored Helio & Mel B. almost from the start.   winter20.gif 

Did you see that Bruno & Carrie Ann are having a dance-off in Jan? That should be interesting   :{x dance11.gif

I thought Helios and Juliannas freestyle was the best. The crowd loved both of their dances. The judges have been picky this year.  Mel B coming from the Spice Girls did give her an advantage on dancing. The stars are suppose to be people who haven't danced before. I was noticing tonight how close they get with each other. At the beginning of every season there is no chemistry and by this time they just love each other..lol  The only good thing I can say about Mel B is her body is in perfect condition. She just had a baby...didn't she have twins? I can't remember but anyways, she looks good. I didn't know about the dance off in Jan. That should be funny. One more thing then I'm going to shut up until the 2 hour finale tomorrow night..lol  Samantha looked like she just got a boob job..lol  I know she just had a baby, but her boobs were all perfect tonight..lmao 

gator8_24

I thought the judges were rather harsh tonight. But Maries freestyle was way off base and knew the judges would be hard on her.

Tara

Finale night  :^*    You know how they eliminate one couple in the first hour, well I think either Helio or Mel B will one of them. I don't think Marie will be. I don't think she will win, but I think she will be in 2nd. I don't think the judges like her to much, but they made the show so that America could vote, so in the words of Taylor " Deal with it"  :)))

Mistyeyed

i agree about maries choice of freestyle..she could have picked something better than that..it was cute,but not for competition..mel b does have a pretty toned body now after having her baby few months ago..dancing has helped im sure,but i read where she had some plastic surgery done few months after the baby was born..some lipo and breast lift...

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 27, 2007, 07:52:42 AM
i agree about maries choice of freestyle..she could have picked something better than that..it was cute,but not for competition..mel b does have a pretty toned body now after having her baby few months ago..dancing has helped im sure,but i read where she had some plastic surgery done few months after the baby was born..some lipo and breast lift...

No wonder she looks so good..lol

gator8_24

I was just reading about the show tonight. Guess I never watched it before last year or 2 and didn't remember how the winner is chosen, the judges decide between the final 2.  Well, Marie could be in the final 2 but those judges will never select her to win. The show is to be about stars that are not dancers and yet it seems always a pro sneaks in, this year it's Mel. Fortunately the year I watched Emmitt won.

Monkey

Quote from: gator8 on November 27, 2007, 12:00:22 PM
I was just reading about the show tonight. Guess I never watched it before last year or 2 and didn't remember how the winner is chosen, the judges decide between the final 2.  Well, Marie could be in the final 2 but those judges will never select her to win. The show is to be about stars that are not dancers and yet it seems always a pro sneaks in, this year it's Mel. Fortunately the year I watched Emmitt won.
They've never done it that way before  :-\

gator8_24

I read it this morning and now can't find it!

This what they are saying now-
After judges' scores are combined with viewer votes, the bottom-ranked pair was to be dismissed at the top of Tuesday's show.   

Tuesday's season finale was to feature a performance by Celine Dion, as well as final dances by the top two couples.

here is a link to the TVGuide article to show how hard it has been on that show
http://www.tvguide.com/news/dancing-stars-finale/071127-05

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 27, 2007, 11:49:04 AM
Julianne is so  VV VV :pp

She is very pretty young lady. Looks like she has an awesome personality too.

Tara

Well now I want Helio to win.  I really didn't think Marie would go first.

I bet CindyLou is  :pp  (Cameron just danced)  :)))

CindyLouWho

Hey you know I was  :pp !  You know me girl!   :))

Yea I didn't think Marie would go yet either but I hope Helio wins, please NOT Mel.    dance11.gif

Tara

Is there anyone who wants Mel to win?  :-\    We should know shortly.  It sure does seem like the fall shows went fast this year. Maybe Skating with Celebrities will start now..lol

YAY!!! She didn't win.  :)))

gator8_24

We yelled and clapped our hands ove our heads when Helio won!!!  Recording GMA tmw morn as they are to be on then. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :^* :^* :^*

TmT

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 27, 2007, 08:04:42 PM
WHEEEEE!!   dance11.gif dance11.gif
Aaah I think you dance best yourself...lol Weeee :8: <nope... u do it better> lmfaoz

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 27, 2007, 08:04:42 PM
WHEEEEE!!   dance11.gif dance11.gif

I hear ya!  Mel really wanted that mirror ball.. :)))  Did you see her face before they announced the winner?  :)))  I was thinking that's a shame they only give a trophy for all that hard work they do for 2 months, but I guess because their "stars" is why they do that.

Cheryl's probably pissed her record for winning back to back is tied up now.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview