Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

CindyLouWho

Darsheis

If I remember correctly - I think he said towards end of last season he was having back trouble - so probably needs the rest.

CindyLouWho

The previous winners are supposed to be on Oprah Thursday & will be dancing with their dance partners.   <..>

Also "Entertainment Tonight" is having special behind the scenes footage from the new show every evening.

CindyLouWho

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 19, 2008, 10:24:52 AM
I wanna dance between the sheets with Shannon Elizabeth :pp :pp :pp

That's alot of being  on your feet and remain under the sheets!

vasunlover

My 90 year old grandma loves the show-she can't wait for it either-she just wishes that it would be on more :!#

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

Well, theres hope for couple of the men, but I see no hope for the others, lol.  That Mario looks like a winner but then I think he said he had some dance experience but not for ballroom dancing.  I'll have to go with Steve Guttenberg for my fave because I loved his movies & still like to watch em when they come on.  :^*  <..>  Now to see how the women do tomorrow nite   :///

arniebear

I liked Jason Taylor, he has some grace and style and with a little more practice he should go far.  I feel sorry for Julianne though stuck with Adam Carolla, he is not gonna last, talk about stiff.

Mistyeyed

since she has won the past two seasons,they probably didnt want to put a potential winner with her this time..

CindyLouWho

Yea its time for someone to win besides Cheryl & Julianne   <..>

Monkey

I haven't seen her in years, but Monica looks like she's lost some weight. She looked stiff out there though.

Monkey

Monkey

Like usual Kristi totally blows away her competition. She's got this whole competition in the bag if she keeps that up.

gator8_24

I didn't care for the men except for Jason and Steve , who was just plain fun. But mario was good & he mentioned look what happend to,darn for got her name, that got the boot early last season.  I was glad to see Prescilla and Kristy go so well.

CindyLouWho

Yea most of the women did pretty good, even Priscilla which surprised me  :))) )  Maybe a woman will finally win this season.  I'm still going with Steve G. tho   <..>

Mistyeyed

adam carolla and monica seles need to go this coming week...that monica seems to have no personality what so ever...i dont think that latin guy christian,is going to do as well as helio did last season..i think it might go down to kristi and mario..

CindyLouWho

I'm with you Misty, I think it'll be Adam & Monica voted off.......Mario & Kristi seem to be the 2 best so far but its still early yet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview