This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

There are two very young pros dancing this year and were there last year, Julianne and her brother Derek. They must have started very young also to be as good as they are now.

gator8_24

There the parents are at fault, that is just too young! and silly. But these kids were 8 & 9.  In the interviews they seemed like normal kds otherwise.

Mistyeyed

gator8_24

badgie

I wasn't very sad to see Shannon leave. She was getting on my nerves. Did anyone catch she said her partner would go home alone if he didn't start being nicer? Hmmmm

gator8_24

Tara

Mistyeyed

from last nites show,i thought  it was   Christian first,followed by Kristi,then Jason..

Mistyeyed

yeah,he did quite well both last week and this week,even with a bum arm...i also think marissa will leave tonite,but overall,does anyone think this years final three,whoever they may be,is anywhere near as good as the final three usually are? i dont think they are..ive actually been bored off and on with some of the dances this season,and usually the show holds my interest more than it has this season..

Tara

And the winner is..... :///

I think Kristi will probably win, but that's not who I want to win.  :)))

CindyLouWho

Thats how I felt too Tara.  She was the fave to win from the start (not by me tho! lol )  She sure was good but I thought she had a big advantage over the others.  After my fave, Steve, got sent home, I kinda was disappointed in the show lol.  I figured she would win but I usually go for the underdogs.  Can't wait to see who will be on there next time  :))) <..>

arniebear

I am happy that Mark won, he is a great dancer and choreographer..........his partner helped a little too  :D

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 20, 2008, 08:53:18 PM
Thats how I felt too Tara.  She was the fave to win from the start (not by me tho! lol )  She sure was good but I thought she had a big advantage over the others.  After my fave, Steve, got sent home, I kinda was disappointed in the show lol.  I figured she would win but I usually go for the underdogs.  Can't wait to see who will be on there next time  :))) <..>

I'm a big fan of Julianne Hough. I think she's the best female dancer they have, but anyways, have you heard her new single? I'm not much into country music, but I saw the her video when I was flipping channels. I really like her song and I hope she does well.

CindyLouWho

Yes her song is nice, she'll do well with it.  She was on the country awards show the other nite.  She's supposed to be on "Good Morning America" tomorrow morning (Thursday)  & will be singing it.  Her sister is pretty too & she's a songwriter in Nashville.   :-{ <..>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview