This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Helio will be the most fun to watch. But he'll need a fence to climb! (have to know racing) :))

CindyLouWho

i don't like how they've broken the dancing into 2 nites but oh well, i'll be watching anyways  <..>

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 24, 2007, 05:11:43 PM
i don't like how they've broken the dancing into 2 nites but oh well, i'll be watching anyways  <..>

I know...but it's 3 nights all together this week.  :)))  My VCR's will be working overtime this week.

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on September 24, 2007, 05:25:29 PM

I know...but it's 3 nights all together this week.  :)))  My VCR's will be working overtime this week.
what's a VCR, is it from the future?  :-\

Tara

Quote from: McLovin on September 24, 2007, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 24, 2007, 05:25:29 PM

what's a VCR, is it from the future?  :-\

No, it's from the past and if Homer's beer bill wasn't so high every month, I could have Tivo. :((

CindyLouWho

I don't have Tivo either   :o  Well the females did pretty good but can't wait to see those guys tomorrow nite  :///

Tara

Yep, I thought they did good too. I thought the judges were going to tell that Cheetah girl that she looked like a cheerleader up there though..lol  Marie Osmond was funny and I can't believe Jane Seymour is 57. She's really hot for being in her 50's. They model girl that got the lowest score, was the only one who wasn't that great.

CindyLouWho

yea i agree, i bet that model is the 1st female to leave.  it seems the models never do too well  :)))

anxiously waiting to see how the guys do, 10 more minutes  :/// :///

Tara

LMAO...Did you see Edyta's (sp) thong?  She knew it was showing in the back..LOL  When they walked over to the judges, Tom tried to tell her while he was looking..lol 

CindyLouWho

:)))  I missed that, but bet it was funny.     I thought Cam did pretty good

Tara

LOL...Now Karina's clothes were falling off...I saw her crack. :))  She had to pull hers up about 5 times.. :))

CindyLouWho

I'm glad to see Karina get a p that won't take any crap from her,  :))

So far all these guys are doing really good I think, gonna be a tough competition this season  <..>

Mistyeyed

i thought helio and floyd were quite good,the others were okay also,but these two i thought did pretty good for first time out..i also think the model,josie will be going first..hope they get rid of mel b fast,dont particularly care for her...pretty good start to the season though..

Tara

I thought Mel B did a good job...

I pick the model girl to go home tonight..she sucked.

Mistyeyed

yea,the model josie has to be the first one to go...the two guys i dont particularly care for is that mark,not sure of his last name and that guy thats a model...mel b did okay,just dont care for her...i think they might keep wayne newton for a few weeks,just because hes such a big celebrity..

CindyLouWho

Tara

I forgot to turn over to see the last 5 minutes, but I taped it..lol   We guessed pretty good on who was going home then. :^*

Quote from: мопкеу on September 26, 2007, 05:37:37 PM
Sabrina  VV VV

Oh gawd...Kids.. :)))

CindyLouWho

Mark was the guy with the lowest votes but guess that Josie had even less  :)))  Wasn't a model the 1st 1 voted off last season too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview