Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Tara

OMG...She just fell out in the floor.  You can tell this is a live show. I thought it was a joke at first, but its not.

CindyLouWho

i was surfing ebay while watching & missed it, i looked & she was on the floor

CindyLouWho

Tara

She walked over to the judges and was jumping up and down acting silly, then when Lyn started talking to her, she just fell down . I'm glad she's ok also.

gator8_24

I was watching Tivo and they had a close up of her face & she just closed her eyes and down she went. Could tell she fainted.  Guess it tells us to breathe when dancing!  Also the stars are losing weight, Mark said he lost about 30 pounds and so did Wayne.  Marie sells her dolls on QVC and there was a show the other day. Marie was not there but a gal who works with her and friend.  Marie sold a doll (maybe 9") based on the dress she wore on the first show, it was a purple dress and the dance was a fox trot , which was the name of the doll. Had a tape of Marie and the guy who designs all the clothes for the show , she has had to have them taken in 4" so far LOL.  The original dress was also there, it was beautiful, the beading etc was intricate.  Oh yes, I bought the doll hahaahaha!

Tara

Tara

The question now is...who passed out tonight?  :)))   I watched House tonight and then flipped over to the last of the show and saw the last 4 couples up there. I was shocked that Sabrina went home.  She wasn't one of my favorites, but I was shocked.

Mistyeyed

i think everyone was shocked at sabrina leaving,the judges all stood up and had their mouths open..guess it must be the fan base keeping the others on..

gator8_24

That was a big shocker last night!! But the others do have a big fan base. Read today that Jane was taken to the hospital to be checked out.  Hope she is okay.

Monkey

Sabrina deserved to win  ::)

Mel B. or Helio for the win now!  :&

CindyLouWho

As much as I want Cam to win, I know he's not the best dancer so I was very surprised to see Sabrina go.  I don't care lot for her but figured she'd win at the end.   halloween22.jpg

gator8_24

I haven't done any voting, but I have felt that Sabrina was a professional compared to all the others (except maybe the spice girl) It was a given that she would win, so I'm not upset she's gone, just shocked.

Tara

Maksim is so friggen hot... :pp

Jane Seymours dress looks like she has toilet paper hanging all over from it.

CindyLouWho

I'm thinking Jane may be the 1 to go home tonite. 

See where Marie's dad died today  0: so she won't be there tonite.  This season sure has had its ups & downs. 

And yes I'm still hoping for Cam to win!  I loved his last dance & thought it was great. 

(Gator, I feel the same as you about Sabrina but she was fun to watch)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview