This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Well I think the last 2 is gonna be Helio & Mel.  But I can still hope!   :)))

Tracey

Mistyeyed

i agree helio and mel will be the final two,heres hoping helio takes that lovely trophy..lol..sounds like that sabrina and her dance partner are a couple..

vasunlover

IMHO--Max and his girl-I like him and she seems to bring out the unguarded side of him fall14.gif

CindyLouWho

well crap, all that voting i did the other nite & they sent him home  !@#$  but oh well i was expecting it soon.  not much longer til we see who wins!  :{x

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 14, 2007, 11:51:16 AM
well crap, all that voting i did the other nite & they sent him home  !@#$  but oh well i was expecting it soon.  not much longer til we see who wins!  :{x

(OO) I thought about you when he got sent home...your favorite never seems to win. Thats how it is for me in American Idol every year, so I quit voting..lol   (OO)

CindyLouWho

lol ty Tara...think I'll start picking someone I don't like then maybe my real fave will win  :))  it goes the same way with my fave sport teams too.. (BUT my Mountaineers are doing great so far!! )

Tara

They haven't even danced yet, but I have a feeling Jennie will be the next to go.  :-\    I'm more excited about "The Bachelor" than I am this tonight.  :)))

CindyLouWho

I hope Marie wins now & puts it in all their eyes! lol  I still think the winner will be Mel or Helio. 

Is tonite the final of Bachelor?

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 19, 2007, 07:08:11 PM
I hope Marie wins now & puts it in all their eyes! lol  I still think the winner will be Mel or Helio. 

Is tonite the final of Bachelor?

Mel is starting to get on my nerves...I hope she goes home. She gets to close to my man..lmao

Yep the Bachelor is over.  !@#$

CindyLouWho

Yea I don't care for her either but now Max is a different story! I never did care for the Spice Girls anyway, lol. 

Mistyeyed

Helio should win it,Mel's personality grates on my nerves..

Tara

I don't really have a favorite this year, but I don't want Mel to win.  :)))

Tara

I never thought I would say this about tap dancing...but those guys totally rocked. I liked it.

Do you think the judges are pissed that Marie is the 1st one safe?  :))    You know they want Mel B to win.  I think they've  been really rude this season to Marie and Jane Seymour.

Edited to say...I can't believe they let Sabrina dance with the guest star (Avril)  Sabrina and her partner are really bf and gf now.  :)))

CindyLouWho

I love watching those guys dance, someday I wanta go see em in person.   <..>

Well I guess Marie will get voted off next week.  I agree with you about Mel & I don't want her to win either. 

Tara

I don't think Marie will go next.  She seems to have a ton of fans. They call her name first everytime.

gator8_24

Yep, Marie has a huge fan base. With all the members in her fan club including the fact her dolls are very collectible and they have fan groups. Not  to mention the Osmond name and family.She has a CD of Christmas music. I watch her when she's on QVC because she's funny and there are millions of ppl there. I really don't want to see Helio leave, think Marie would be the most gracious one before Mel.  I'd vote for Helio first.

CindyLouWho

I've seen some of her dolls on QVC & they are gorgious. 

I'd like to see it come down to Marie & Helio the final 2.  Ya know voting would be tough cause she has a big fan base but so does Helio cause of Nascar, but then he has been doing an excellent job dancing. 

gator8_24

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 20, 2007, 10:09:43 PM
I've seen some of her dolls on QVC & they are gorgious. 

I'd like to see it come down to Marie & Helio the final 2.  Ya know voting would be tough cause she has a big fan base but so does Helio cause of Nascar, but then he has been doing an excellent job dancing. 

Helio isn' t part of Nascar , but still has them as racing fans. :?:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview