PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:07:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

James looks like a chicken when he's arguing with Sheila  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: tponka on March 27, 2008, 05:45:38 PM
Yes, she is that dumb.. I have watched enough BB After Dark to see that 1st hand.  In many HOH competitions, luck is a factor, and luck was on her side this week.  The competition was about guessing - period. 
...And so was the POV that James won this week, even more so than Natalie's HOH.  :))

Did you see James screaming at Sheila tonight? I guess Adam is the only good person left in the house now....  girls18.gif

CindyLouWho

ok Got this 1 taped so gonna go watch it here shortly but I had to come here & snoop 1st!  :)))

Watched it & mercy sakes, they are all going nuts I believe,  :o  :)))  Won't that be something if Sharon goes & Josh stays?   :)))  Its getting down to the nitty gritty now so guess they'll really be some back-stabbing going on, be hard to know who is friends with who  :ooo :))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: tponka on March 27, 2008, 05:45:38 PMthere are only TWO people who have not been involved directly with making fun of other people in a harsh, cruel way - Adam and James.

Let's make that ONE person - James.

Adam may not have trashed anyone in the house but he belittled a whole group of others - the autistic kids he works with; he called them all retards.

To me, that is much worse since my child is in that group.

I hope he goes home with nothing.

Homer

Big Brother 10 has a casting call here in Philly.

Here comes HOMER!!!  :<<

I wonder if they would let me bring Natalie.  :pp :pp :pp

Homer

Tracey

i would love to see someone throw a glass of water over his face to shut him up ... he is sooo annoying at all times and such a bitch to ...NAT TO WIN!! or RYAN  :^*

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Homer on April 02, 2008, 01:53:54 PM
Big Brother 10 has a casting call here in Philly.

Here comes HOMER!!!  :<<

I wonder if they would let me bring Natalie.  :pp :pp :pp

Yea I was trying to get my son to go try out especially since that day is his birthday but he starts a new job the 9th so don't think he can ask for a day off already  :))) Homer hope you go & make it on!!! 

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 02, 2008, 06:28:26 PM
Yea I was trying to get my son to go try out especially since that day is his birthday but he starts a new job the 9th so don't think he can ask for a day off already  :))) Homer hope you go & make it on!!! 

I would go if I knew I wouldn't be in a line that lasts all day. I'm a very impatient kinda guy. :///

If you see someone in a PogoCheats shirt it just might be me. :P

Mary

good luck Homer hope you make it on BB 10  :^*

Homer

After seeing Natalie in her bikini I need a

Homer

Homer

I was worried for a minute Ryan was gonna cut a deal with "PINKY"

Homer

Monkey

:D

Matt's getting some birthday presents coming to him every week in sequester  <:>

Tracey

Natalie  needs to go next .. i like the girl but she is the biggest 2 faced in there .. i would like to see shiela or adam to win this now after seeing nat being so 2 faced

Monkey

Quote from: Tracey on April 10, 2008, 04:57:32 PM
Natalie  needs to go next .. i like the girl but she is the biggest 2 faced in there .. i would like to see shiela or adam to win this now after seeing nat being so 2 faced
All of them left are kind of two-faced apart from Sharon (and to a lesser extent Adam).
Sheila runs her mouth about Natalie all the time, but then five minutes later she's Natalie's BFF again. Last week she went around the house preaching about how James "needs to go this week." Then she said that her boyfriend and her son will kick James's  :o0 at the wrap party for "everything he has done to me." But then she went to James the next day and said she wanted to be final 2 with him.  ::)

Ryan's best friends with every single person left in this house, but nobody's seem to have caught on to him.  :))) He's the closest person to Natalie. He's the closest person to Adam. He's the closest person to Sharon. He's maybe even the closest person to Sheila right now since he saved her butt with the veto last week. Right now he's looking to be in good shape to make Final 3 atleast.

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on April 10, 2008, 06:23:37 PM
All of them left are kind of two-faced apart from Sharon (and to a lesser extent Adam).
Sheila runs her mouth about Natalie all the time, but then five minutes later she's Natalie's BFF again. Last week she went around the house preaching about how James "needs to go this week." Then she said that her boyfriend and her son will kick James's  :o0 at the wrap party for "everything he has done to me." But then she went to James the next day and said she wanted to be final 2 with him.  ::)

Ryan's best friends with every single person left in this house, but nobody's seem to have caught on to him.  :))) He's the closest person to Natalie. He's the closest person to Adam. He's the closest person to Sharon. He's maybe even the closest person to Sheila right now since he saved her butt with the veto last week. Right now he's looking to be in good shape to make Final 3 atleast.

I'm the closest person to Natalie.  :%#

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview