PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:20:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I thought the one girl was gonna lose her drawers in falling for you.  :pp :pp :pp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

she may have & they didn't show it  :))  j/k  dang all these people do is complain and/or cry  :)))  still is an interesting show so far tho.  I still haven't decided what couple I want to win yet  :-\

Homer

Tracey

im glad they are showing big brother usa in the uk also  O0

CindyLouWho

Well I'm just speechless after tonites show  :)))  that was so funny what Adam did tho.  I think Jen shouldn't have let any1 know about her & Ryan but she couldn't keep her big mouth shut  :)))

CindyLouWho

Well I'm surprised this waited so long to make the news after what Adam said in the show last week.  It was totally wrong what he said.............

Autism Group Demands Apology From CBS

NEW YORK (AP) - A national autism group is demanding an apology from CBS over a disparaging remark a contestant on the reality show "Big Brother" made about people with the disorder.

John Gilmore, executive director of Autism United, says his group has been trying to speak with CBS executives since the show aired last Tuesday.

On the show, a contestant named Adam, who said he works for an autism foundation, said he would spend his winnings on a hair salon for people with developmental disabilities "so retards can get it together and get their hair done." The Web site for the show describes him as a 29-year-old public relations manager from Del Ray Beach, Fla.

His remark shocked his partner, Sheila, who replied, "Don't call them that."

Adam responded by saying, "Disabled kids. I can call them whatever I want. I work with them all day, OK?"

A call to CBS was not immediately returned.

Homer

Yeah...that was pretty rotten. There's no excuse for that. I don't care if you work with them or not.

Mary

He`s lucky i could`nt reach threw the screen  i have a daughter who has brain damage and i hate the word retard  >:((

CindyLouWho

Yea I just couldn't believe it when he said that, Sheila was right to get so mad & I'm glad she spoke up to him about it. 

Homer

Yeah but by the same token Sheila is being a complete bitch ever since they made Adam her partner. She dogs him constantly.

CindyLouWho

Thats very true.  You'd think they'd be working together since they're partners.   Someone needs to stuff a sock in her mouth when she starts ranting  :)))

gator8_24

I keep forgetting to watch that show! Last n ight racing got my attention , but I did finally set my tivo.

ImJustOneOldFart

alotta whiners on this season, and how dumb was revealing Jen and Ryan's secret, they should of kept it 'tween jen, ryan & parker.
but im still gunna watch

CindyLouWho

yea we can complain on & on but still be right there to watch it   :))  I know I can't wait til it comes on tonite, I hate being addicted to these tv shows  :))) :&

CindyLouWho

Well they didn't show Adam & Sheila much tonite  :)))  I think Jen should be the 1 evicted tomorrow since she's the 1 that run her mouth bout her & Ryan to begin with although I'd hate to see Parker go cause he seems like a good guy.  I don't think I'm gonna like this couple thing after all.  My opinion, they should bring all the players back, start over & play as singles  :))

Homer

OMG! I can't believe Josh told Amanda to get a noose just like her dad. :-\

CindyLouWho

oh yea that was awful, I couldn't believe he said that either!  :ooo :ooo

Wait til Ryan sees the tape or whatever later on, that Jen did lie to him bout what she said, oh boy!  Won't he be surprised??   :)))

Homer

Yeah the reunion show should be a hoot. Looks like Amanda will be next to go. that girl has a big mouth.

Homer

If someone gives me all the couples names I'll put an eviction poll up. :<<

ILoveSiamese

Couples  Left

Adam & Sheila
Alex & Amanda
Ryan & Allison
Joshuah & Sharon
Chelsia & James
Matt & Natalie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview